Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Is it criticism or creating negetive feeling... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

big_007

big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Lol suman first you criticize & then justify these guys... LOL
Ok...  on a serious note I completely agree with your points but still when mohan alerted her she shouldn't be so careless... I have been a media student & I know how it works... you can be called at anytime & at very odd hours & there are not holidays as such ... Still women should be on their guard... I know she is not wrong in trusting prateek as he is her friend's hubby & her boss but mohan also helped her many times & she knows that he is not bad at heart... Now the question is when you know that the guy who is warning you is not harmful & has helped you in past ...how can you ignore the warning completely...

Still I want to give benefit of doubt to megha as I have to see today's episode to comment further. I would be very happy if she takes precautions keeping her phone on alert mode, etc. before entering the room.

misty I've given ur answer for the first line in ur post in a particular thread for which I've started this thread...Please read it there...

And thanks for the support...Actually I didn't recognize most of them who r bashing Megha (now they r bashing me) in that particular thread as NBT lover...Most of the NBT lover I recognized hre is by their post...But for that GUYS I hardly remember that they r concerned about this show...So it seems to me that may be they r from other serial's forum to deteriorate NBT's image... That's why I hurriedly started this thread and I was sure at that time, that all the true NBT fan will support me just like u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it criticism or creating negetive feeling... (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

big_007

big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fmani

@big_007

Excellent and very needed thread you have started here Clap

I love this show just too much and just can't bear all this uncalled for crticism especially of Megha's character, through this thread i would also like to request all forum members to please refrain from calling all these bad names to Megha, doesn't exactly show your devotion to this serial which you claim to have been enjoying so much. Do have patience and let the NBT team do their job which is to bring this prateek plot to its logical conclusion. I so agree with the maker of this thread, that all those ppl acting judgemental to Megha's antics are purely and short-sightedly doing it only as an audience which isn't at all right. Characters of any story are to be empathized with instead of only criticized and dissected for their actions. Megha's every action/reaction so far is according to the circumstances and situation she is facing right then. Her every outburst at Mohan has been totally correct and according to her character always. It's true that Mohan has always been there for her, Mohan knows that, guru knows that, nanhi to some extent knows that but Megha doesn't know all his sentiments, being not so close to him as yet and for those few occasions of which she does know, she acknowledges them whole-heartedly and has thanked him for them too. We know and enjoyed all the reasons behind Mohan's 'bodyguard-giri' actions, applauded him too but to expect Megha to know about them and applaud him instead of scolding him is to me very ridiculous and would have been very out-of-character for megha.

Please guys, do have patience and don't so actively go around bad-mouthing megha. Similiar to Mohan having so many fans who totally adore him, Megha does have fans too who can be hurt reading such butchering of their favorite character's antics. This show started and revolves around characters, of which Megha is among the epicenter around which the author is weaving such a beautiful tale, just give her time to grow.

Thanks for ur support...Yes u r right, whatever CV's done till now except some small deviation are quite realistic and commandable job...Compared to other serials I believe it's the most logical serials till now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

big_007

big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

I am happy that you finally stopped criticizing and found the logic in all situations and characters..

I wish others will also stop the negativity or sometime over expectation froma daily soap!!
ya I know I have gained a reputation of a hard critic in IF but I don't criticize unnecessarily or for every bit...rather I am not only criticize odd things ,I know to praise the good epi or good qualities also, at the same time...And finding logic in every situations and character is not logical but the opposite is also true i.e finding loopholes in every situations and characters is also illogical... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Rolzz

sari26

Goldie

sari26

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
superbbb post..Clap.thanks 4 this wonderful post Smile

big_007

big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=VJ-LNMDJ] I find NBT better than any other show on Indian telly these days , and better than most shows usually shown.ClapClap

As for discussions on various topics, there are pros and cons in every situations and we all have our different levels of tolerance for what we believe to be right or wrong...

You have raised some valid points and I agree with most of them.

At the same time it is true that when it began,the show had set high expectations of being different  and now 
situations and characters are getting more cliched and changed from the original expectations...and I think people  are just scared that this show too may also start showing nonsense ...

As for me,I look for some kind of a middle ground between showing good stuff with some liberties for managing TRP's so that the show doesnt go off air or doesnt go off sense either Smile 

I hope the CV's have the sense and the freedom to keep the show good and different and here's to all that is good in the show !Clap

Cheers !

VJ

/QUOTE]

Completely agree with u VJ...Yes u r right, the show had set high expectations of being different when it's started...But after they deviate from it a bit...I've written several times on this situation...But then understand to keep the show mobile there must some change and for this there's something odd showing...But still it's doesn't show anything unrealistic or illogical like other telly...It's still able to keep it's true nature almost intact...Now we should support it by criticizing it constructively, not unnecessarily...

Thanks for ur support and siting some good points...

And believe me TRP doesn't depend upon logic or realistic thing. rather the best way to gaining TRP is to show melodrama and nonsense thing...

big_007

big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thanks priyu_friend for ur support...

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
WOW, you actually posted the link of my thread to prove the creating negative feeling? LOLLOLLOL How do you define constructive criticism? And, most of the posters that posted in that thread have been posting in this forum from the beginning and have not come here to "specifically" bash a show.

Please, don't create an issue where there is none. And, no one is bashing you in that thread, you came and asked a member to stop watching the show. It started from there.

You have every right to criticize my views and posts but please don't accuse me of bashing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeliv2laughNeelimaSJ

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
bhai kuch logo ka kam hi criticize karna kuch aacha bhi dekhega to critizice karne baith jawega!! aise logo ko bhao mat do!! jst ignore them we knw that NBTNMKK rocks!! and so did our meghan, nanhi,guru!! so forget the crap talk of bullshit ppls!! jst enjoy the most refreshing show made in the history of indian television for last 10 -12 yrs!!ClapClapSmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.