Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rolzz

I am happy that you finally stopped criticizing and found the logic in all situations and characters..

I wish others will also stop the negativity or sometime over expectation froma daily soap!!

ya I know I have gained a reputation of a hard critic in IF but I don't criticize unnecessarily or for every bit...rather I am not only criticize odd things ,I know to praise the good epi or good qualities also, at the same time...And finding logic in every situations and character is not logical but the opposite is also true i.e finding loopholes in every situations and characters is also illogical... 
sari26 thumbnail
superbbb post..👏.thanks 4 this wonderful post 😊
big_007 thumbnail
[QUOTE=VJ-LNMDJ] I find NBT better than any other show on Indian telly these days , and better than most shows usually shown.👏👏

As for discussions on various topics, there are pros and cons in every situations and we all have our different levels of tolerance for what we believe to be right or wrong...

You have raised some valid points and I agree with most of them.

At the same time it is true that when it began,the show had set high expectations of being different  and now 
situations and characters are getting more cliched and changed from the original expectations...and I think people  are just scared that this show too may also start showing nonsense ...

As for me,I look for some kind of a middle ground between showing good stuff with some liberties for managing TRP's so that the show doesnt go off air or doesnt go off sense either 😊 

I hope the CV's have the sense and the freedom to keep the show good and different and here's to all that is good in the show !👏

Cheers !

VJ

/QUOTE]

Completely agree with u VJ...Yes u r right, the show had set high expectations of being different when it's started...But after they deviate from it a bit...I've written several times on this situation...But then understand to keep the show mobile there must some change and for this there's something odd showing...But still it's doesn't show anything unrealistic or illogical like other telly...It's still able to keep it's true nature almost intact...Now we should support it by criticizing it constructively, not unnecessarily...

Thanks for ur support and siting some good points...

And believe me TRP doesn't depend upon logic or realistic thing. rather the best way to gaining TRP is to show melodrama and nonsense thing...

big_007 thumbnail
thanks priyu_friend for ur support...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW, you actually posted the link of my thread to prove the creating negative feeling? 😆😆😆 How do you define constructive criticism? And, most of the posters that posted in that thread have been posting in this forum from the beginning and have not come here to "specifically" bash a show.

Please, don't create an issue where there is none. And, no one is bashing you in that thread, you came and asked a member to stop watching the show. It started from there.

You have every right to criticize my views and posts but please don't accuse me of bashing.
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bhai kuch logo ka kam hi criticize karna kuch aacha bhi dekhega to critizice karne baith jawega!! aise logo ko bhao mat do!! jst ignore them we knw that NBTNMKK rocks!! and so did our meghan, nanhi,guru!! so forget the crap talk of bullshit ppls!! jst enjoy the most refreshing show made in the history of indian television for last 10 -12 yrs!!👏👏😊😊
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
   @ TM

I am new in this forum. I also accept that I do not post everyday, but don't you think I should have the freedom and liberty to post whatever I feel like - whether it is negative or positive. If we feel that the story is headed in the wrong direction, we should be able to say something. 😳

If we start saying you can only post positive stuff, it defeats the purpose of the forum - this place is a "discussion forum". We should be able to discuss the pros and cons of something without worrying about being singled out. 🤔

If we want to increase the visibility of our forum and our show, we should be encouraging people to make posts, even if they are critical in nature 👍🏼. This will bring some much needed TRPs to the forum. 😆 Also criticism is not a bad thing as long as it is done constructively and without any malice. 😳 Please think about this.

I have always spoken my mind and do not intend to stop now 😆. 

Just a thought, if you start regulating the content of the forum and what can be posted and what cannot, people who care about the show and are watching the show might start leaving because no one wants to be in a place where they are not welcome and somewhere where they do not feel comfortable airing their opinion.  😳

PS: Now for some good news, the other thread went to 8 pages and this one is already on the third page. Forum will get higher TRPs this time and our rank might improve 😆 😆 😆

Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
meghan_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan432

bhai kuch logo ka kam hi criticize karna kuch aacha bhi dekhega to critizice karne baith jawega!! aise logo ko bhao mat do!! jst ignore them we knw that NBTNMKK rocks!! and so did our meghan, nanhi,guru!! so forget the crap talk of bullshit ppls!! jst enjoy the most refreshing show made in the history of indian television for last 10 -12 yrs!!😊

Thanks for ur support...

meghan_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

@ TM

I am new in this forum. I also accept that I do not post everyday, but don't you think I should have the freedom and liberty to post whatever I feel like - whether it is negative or positive. If we feel that the story is headed in the wrong direction, we should be able to say something. 😳

If we start saying you can only post positive stuff, it defeats the purpose of the forum - this place is a "discussion forum". We should be able to discuss the pros and cons of something without worrying about being singled out. 🤔

If we want to increase the visibility of our forum and our show, we should be encouraging people to make posts, even if they are critical in nature 👍🏼. This will bring some much needed TRPs to the forum. 😆 Also criticism is not a bad thing as long as it is done constructively and without any malice. 😳 Please think about this.

I have always spoken my mind and do not intend to stop now 😆. 

Just a thought, if you start regulating the content of the forum and what can be posted and what cannot, people who care about the show and are watching the show might start leaving because no one wants to be in a place where they are not welcome and somewhere where they do not feel comfortable airing their opinion.  😳

PS: Now for some good news, the other thread went to 8 pages and this one is already on the third page. Forum will get higher TRPs this time and our rank might improve 😆 😆 😆

Ya obviously u have full freedom to criticize and speak ur mind and that should be happened...But my request is try to post in every situations, i.e u obviously criticize the odd things shown but parallely u must also encourage the good things shown in this NBT...
I don't want to hurt any body's ego also don't want to poke my nose in other's business...I just want make it sure that please don't deteriorate the image of NBT unnecessarily, support it even through the constructive criticism...    
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meghan_lover

Ya obviously u have full freedom to criticize and speak ur mind and that should be happened...But my request is try to post in every situations, i.e u obviously criticize the odd things shown but parallely u must also encourage the good things shown in this NBT...
I don't want to hurt any body's ego also don't want to poke my nose in other's business...I just want make it sure that please don't deteriorate the image of NBT unnecessarily, support it even through the constructive criticism...    

I made a thread supporting Megha and then when they persisted on showing her as an idiot, I just said I could not identify with the character. Please feel free to look up my posts, they are usually positive and yes I do offer some criticism.

This whole idea of not offering any negative criticism is not going to be good for the forum or the show. If they are doing something wrong, the audience has to let them know. It seems to me like a lot of members just want people to write good stuff and ignore the bad stuff. The show will deteriorate at this rate.

Also I repeat if you want to keep the forum active and increase the show's visibility, people should be allowed to speak their minds. Maybe this is why there are so many silent members on this forum, who do not post. If anything this argument might have driven members away.

Please let us not divide the forum into people who are positive and people who are negative. We love the same show. We all have different opinions and should be allowed to express it.