Punar Vivah

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa - Ek anokhi prem kahani FF (Page 2)

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Well i tried continuing... here is it...please free feel to criticize...Embarrassed

At Sindhiya's Residence

The grah pravesh was done making it a huge welcome for AarYa and PraDi...
Gayatri ji started with her family rituals and the various games for the married couples

At the same time Aarti was bit restless...whatever her dear friend Mansi told her Yas was totally opposite of that...he supported her when her MIL wanted Ansh not to be taken with her during her Bidaai

those words were constantly running to her ears..."Ansh is our son now"
Here the games started and yash and aarti were sitting opposite to each other...everyone was cheering for Yash and Paridhi and Vidhi cheered for Aarti

Aarti(self thought): Yash ji ne aaj saabit kar dia ki vo bhi apni betiyon ke liye mujse shaadi kar rahe hai...muje kisi bhi tarah unhe sach batana hi hoga ki ye sab jo ho raha hai thik nahin...ki main vidhwa nahin talakshuda hu...

Aarti(self-thought): yash ji main to apko sab pheero se pehle hi batana chahti thi par uss samay sabne mana kar dia...par haan kuch bhi ho main aapko ye sach batakar hi rahungi chahe uske baad aap koi bhi faisla lein

here Yash could see the tension on her face yet again he knew there is something that Aarti wanted to share with him...but he too was helpless as he could'nt talk to her at that time...

the ceremonies went off making yash wins them...here payal and palak were happy that their father won the game

payal: dekha hamare papa jeet gaye teasing ansh

ansh: vo tumhare papa hi nahin mere bhi papa hai...

palak: nahin vo mere or payal ke papa hai tumhare nahin

yash interrupted...makinh everyone surprised...he took payal and palak in his arms and made ansh sat on his lap...

yash: payal, palak aise ladai nahin karte...ansh tumhara bhai hai or main tum sab ka papa hu...or main tum sab se pyar karta hu...

aarti had tears in her eyes,,,,she had never though yash would do that...here restless increased to a greater extent...she wanted to speak to him and reveal all the truth...

It was the time when the couples were asked to be taken to their rooms...Aarti was taken to Yash room's by Vidhi...it was odd for Aarti to go to that room but she did it for teh sake of Ansh...here yash was even going through the same feelings...he was recollecting the time he had spent with Arpita...

Yash: Arpita tum dekh rahi ho na sab kuch badal gaya...par ek cheez kabhi nahin badlegi mera pyar tumhare liye vo hamesha waise hi rahega...aaj main Aarti ji se sab keh dunga...ki ye sab maine apni bahyo ke future ke liye kia hai...

Finally yash enters to his room...Aarti was really impatient...sitting on the bed...but she had no other option...Yash felt odd because he had seen his arpita their... both of them were silent for quite a time...byt finally yash broke out

Yash: aarti ji muje apse kuch baat karni hai...

aarti: yash ji main bhi kab se apse baat karna chahti thi...

yash: aarti ji pehle aap keh dijiye vo kya hai na main kab se dekh raha hu ki aap kuch baat ko lehar kafi pareshan hai...apke mann mein jo hai vo aap muje keh sakti hai...

Aarti: vo kya hai na...muje apse ye kehna tha ki...

She murmers but is unable to say...yash tries to make her comfortable...

yash: apko jo kehna hai aap keh sakti hai...

aarti(closes her eyes): yash ji apko ek dhokhe mein rakha gaya hai...darsal main talakshuda hu or mere pehle pati abhi bhi zinda hai...vo ma or bauji ne ye sab mere liye kia taki main apni zindagi ache se je saku or ansh ko uske papa mil jaye

Aarti: main jaanti hu ye baat sunkar apko bilkul acha nahin lag raha hoga...or main ye bhi samja sakti hu ki iss baat ke baad shayad aapko dukh hua hoga par main nahin chahti thi ki hamare beech koi baat chupi rahein...apka jo faisla ho muje manzoor hai...

Yash was astonished...but he kept listening...

Aarti:  Yash ji main apko ye sab pehle hi batana chahti thi...lekin halat kuch aise the ki main bol nahin paayi...muje maaf kar dijiye...maine bahut koshish ki thi ki apko sach pata chaelin lekin ma or bauji ki kasam ne muje baandh dia lekin ab or nahin...ye sab maine apne ma bauji ke liye kia hai...

Aarti: yash ji aap jaante hai mere ma or bauji ne apko mere bete ansh ke liye chuna or jab se usne apne naye papa ko dekha hai maine uski khushi dekhar kafi khush thi...apko apne saamne pakar usko nayi khushi mili hai...or apka usse apnana meri liye bahut badi baat hai...

Yash kept silent...

Aarti: yash ji ye shaadi sirf or sirf meine apne bete ke liye ki hai...ye sab sunne ke baad apka jo faisla ho muje manzoor hoga...

Yash: Aarti ji aaj apki izzat mere dil mein or bad gayi hai...shayad ye wahi sachchai hai jo sab khehte hai ki iss rishte mein honi chahiye...aap jaanti hai muje hamesha se ek fikr thi ki meri bahiya hamesha khush rahein or sach maniye aaj muje yakeen ho gaya hai ko meri baatiyan apke saath ekdum khush rahengi..

Yash: muje apko kal se koi matlab nahin hai aarti ji...mere liye yahi kafi hai ki aap sach ka hamesha saath deti hai...

Yash: mere liye bhi ye shaadi aasan nahin thi par yakeen maniye ye kadam sirf maine apni bachiyo ke liye uthaya hai...hum dono ka ek hi maksad hai bacho ki khushi

yash: or main apse waada karta hu ki ansh ko uske papa kisi tarah ki kami mehsus nahin hone denge...

Aarti had tears in her eyes

Aarti: Aap jaante nahin apne meri kitni badi mushkil aasan kar di...yash ji aaj main apse waada karti hu ki payal or palak mere liye ussi tarah hongi jaise mere liye ansh hai...

Well all the MU was cleared and they started with their main aim of getting married...It was Payal, palak and ansh for them dats it...

Hope you enjoyed what all i wrote...and if not um sorry for disappointing u...My POV dats it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 05 April 2012 at 6:59am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thoroughly  Enjoyed!!!
Lovely Update!!!! 
Plzz do continue if ur continuing so!!!
minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooriewas

Thoroughly  Enjoyed!!!
Lovely Update!!!! 
Plzz do continue if ur continuing so!!!

thanks um glad u enjoyed...that means a lot to me seriously
well i have my FF to be updated...ll try and continue if some other idea comes to my mind but only after i update my FF...Embarrassed

hope u understand

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alekhika20 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
nice start continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Lovely update minnie! Superb! Fantastic! Loved it! Mu cleared, wow! I'm glad they spoke to eachother!

I may continue this... but anyone can continue as well:)

*Maleena* Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I loved it! Please continue this.

123mitul IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
a beautiful ff 
nice start 
update soon 
waiting eagerly...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index