Newspaper post -right to investigate

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
About the newspaper article and that picture posted:

Atleast Pinto voiced that it might be someone's conspiracy...

Krishna ...as she is listening to that DC giving all the lecture...can she at least stand up for herself and say she will call the newspaper and find out what's going on and why it was made an article on main page ? What was so important that the pic had to be posted over main page ? Who authorized the reporter and the newspaper...She is still a pvt citizen and not a public figure!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthiWhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScuro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Newspaper post -right to investigate" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I don't think Krishna is going to stand up for herself until it is absolutely necessary. It is just not her style. She didn't give a blistering lecture to the old DC either, when he thought she was guilty of bribe and vowed to make sure she never became a BDO. She just went about her business and her actions itself proved to him that she was a worthy candidate.

Here too, I think she just tells the DC, "hum nirdosh hain", just like she used to tell the old one "humare papa nirdosh hain" and leave it at that. This is just my prediction. She may tell him to do what he feels is necessary and that she will do the same.

She is just not one to care about why the newspaper printed that so I don't know if she will investigate, though I think that Pintu might. I hope he gets a job as an investigative journalist in the process. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.AngeloScuro0-SD-0

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I wish the CV's touch upon the issue of media ethics within this track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Sam,

you just made me laugh.LOL Nice post. Kaash Pinto ko naukri mil jaaye ! wah wah!
And about Krishna character being minding about her own business with that "Nirdos" jaap...so funny.

I am in the night shift here...so was feeling drowsy..the laugh was much needed. Freshening! thanx.

Angel -
that would be so nice to watch. Media ethics! Wow! Even my mom, nowadays she can go on with her commentary on media! If she can articulate the issues so well, then it is mature issue enough to have some reference/remark made over nowadays akhbaar people!

SamanalyseAngeloScuro

SaNiCo

Goldie

SaNiCo

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

About the newspaper article and that picture posted:

Atleast Pinto voiced that it might be someone's conspiracy...

Krishna ...as she is listening to that DC giving all the lecture...can she at least stand up for herself and say she will call the newspaper and find out what's going on and why it was made an article on main page ? What was so important that the pic had to be posted over main page ? Who authorized the reporter and the newspaper...She is still a pvt citizen and not a public figure!

Well said..What was so IMPORTANT..that this picture made the headlines in the DANIK BHARAT?...Two friends sitting in an open restaurant...just eating their meal..and makes it a headline news? WOW...in this case the top notch dignitaries..should be fore warned.:-)

AngeloScuro0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
SaNiCo

So happy to see a different member respond to our posts!  Big smile Otherwise its only the the few of us here to talk, chat and like each other's posts LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
A few months ago Krishna would have done something like that but now as she is a BDO the Cvs have taken away her voice. I am not saying be disrespectful to the DC but she should at least correct him and investigate this situation, not sit down and go mute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.