Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

hardballdreamy1112cynthiagemRose_7Sharee12lukin4goodSoapTanyazjnawazXAiShBaBy08XButifuleyes..PlayfulKiss..samarp2riniiiiMAYURFAN001sushkita10radtprc_fan1-Naresh-S.H.I.E.L.D.-Preeti--Stutz-.Juhi.rashi85-Frozen-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5/4/12 IBN7/SBB/E24:Arjun-Purvi Romance+Ovi's Surprise" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
thanks shruti.shruti i think arjun-purvi realize in puna that they r in love even arjun say her i love but purvi just feel shy but cant say anything then they come back mumbai and find ovi then ovi will hug arjun, purvi will b surprised then the great problem will face archana .i think most saddest person will b archana for this triangle loveOuch

Edited by poas - 05 April 2012 at 2:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7TanyazpvrrahaanfanS.H.I.E.L.D.-Naresh-

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

thanks shruti.shruti i think arjun-purvi realize in puna that they r in love even arjun say her i love but purvi just feel shy but cant say anything then they come back mumbai and find ovi then ovi will hug arjun, purvi will b surprised then the great problem will face archana .i think most saddest person will b archana for this triangle loveOuch

In SBS said they said Arjun-Purvi were walking on roads of Mumbai. The car broke down while they were coming back and that time Punni was not with them in car. So maybe they drop Punni home first and then Arjun would be going to drop Purvi. The confession will take time. If they had to show confession SBS/SBB would have covered it as it's a big high point in the story.

Ovi said she will not be able to make it due to her prior commitments. Punni is there and she has one month to execute her plans and she would do something soon when she notices the closeness between Arjun-Purvi and Punni might join hands or use Vinay to create problems between Arjun-Purvi.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7Tanyazahaanfansamarp2S.H.I.E.L.D.sushantfandeejagisushkita10prc_fan1-Naresh-

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thanx shruti...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazahaanfan

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Ankita aka archana pet also shown in sbs. Her pet is so cute. I think march 2010 archu come with her pet in PR set..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazahaanfan

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
As expected Ovi's surprise is video message for Manav. In the E24 segment they showed Punni.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

totally agree wid you she will be d one who will again be blamed for arjun's stupidity... 
ovi has not come dere she has send her avi she will come when purvi will realise dat she loves arjun...  not before dat ... just to add on some twist

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazpvrrahaanfansushkita10

Seema1987

Goldie

Seema1987

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top