Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Teri Ore.. Updated Part ten on pg21 (21/5) (Page 6)

ddlj Newbie
ddlj
ddlj

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hi all.. Part three awaits below.. hope you enjoy it.. an alert for Raji fans.. they didnt make into this Part but don't worry I haven't forgetten Raji..

Part Three

"Ahem! Ahem dikra!"

Ahem woke with a start, hearing his Mom calling him.. He looked around the room. Where was Gopi, he thought, his fingers moving to touch his lips.. Had he just dreamt that all that? Had he just imagined all that. the feel of her skin against his lips.. holding her in his arms.. How could it have been a dream when it felt so real?

"Ahem?" his Mom's voice sounded stern but there was worry in it too.. "Ahem you were sleeping.. during a workday? Are you feeling ok?"

"Ji Mom" responded Ahem, quickly getting up from the bed, 'Woh, I am ok'" pausing, unsure what else to say to his Mom..

Not planning on sharing your dreams with Mom Ahem dikra??

Now the voice was completely teasing him.. Ignoring it Ahem asked "Mom, aap ko kuch chahiye"

'Yes Ahem.. I sent Gopi to markets to get some things.. I wanted to make something special for Rashi.. I thought she might feel better eating one of her favourite foods. But now see, it is raining and I am worried how will Gopi Vahu come home.."

Ahem interrupted her saying "Mom, don't worry, I will go and find Gopi and bring her home right away." then walking out of the room without waiting for his Mom's response.

His mom looked after him in surprise.

~~~

Ahem stated out the front window of his car, the rain was pouring heavily now and the cars in front of him were not moving.. He slammed his palm against the steering wheel, frustrated at the traffic and, and..

And what else is frustrating you Ahem dikra..

'Oh shut up" muttered Ahem.. He was still puzzled.. why had he been sleeping in the afternoon.. he never slept during the day.. why, the last time he had fallen asleep during the day was, was Holi! Back to that day again! Ahem was convinced something had happened on Holi.. it had been since then that things had been strange.. Gopi had been avoiding him since then, not smiling. Since that day he had been having these dreams..the dreams! He couldn't believe he had had another dream about her.. What was going on.. why was he dreaming in such a manner.. pulling Gopi into his arms, touching her like that.. kissing her.. and yet why did it not feel like a dream.. Ahem felt he had really carried out these actions.. but that was impossible.. he would remember if he had done that.. if he had hugged Gopi, run his fingers through her long hair, kissed her.. no no.. It wasn't possible for these things to happen and for him not to remember.. wasn't it?

Ahem was in such a deep stupor, thinking about all this, he hadn't realised that traffic had cleared until the car behind him started honking continuous.. He snapped back to attention and quickly drove on, finding space to park his car, and grabbing the umbrella he walked swiftly towards the markets in search of Gopi.. He scanned the crowds, as people rushed about, juggling their shopping and umbrellas.. Where was she, Ahem thought.. He knew a few shops he knew his mom preferred to purchase items from so he decided to head that way' he had almost reached the first shop when he spotted her.. she had taken shelter under a shopfront veranda, holding two huge bags which looked bigger than her, with a very worried look on her face. Her hair looked damp and as Ahem got closer he realised her sari was also wet and was clinging to her body..

At that moment, she saw him, and a look of relief passed her face.. "Ahemji, aap yaha? What are you doing here?"

"I came to find you and take you home." Ahem said, unsure where to look,   "Have you finished your shopping"

"Almost Ahemji, I just need to go to one more store to get some things, and then I will be done."

"Acha, theek hai.. give me those bags, " began Ahem, as he started to remove his jacket, handing it to her while taking the abgs from her "and put this jacket on.. "

"Nahin Ahemji, your jacket will get spoilt.." began Gopi.. "Chup, ek dum chup.. first you get yourself wet in the rain and now you won't listen to me.. Look at yourself, your clothes are all wet.. Put this jacket on Gopi, hurry up, we can't stand here all day." Ahem said sternly

Gopi looked down and turned pink, realising why Ahem was giving her the jacket and silently put the jacket on, her eyes looking at the ground embarrassed by what had just happened

"Ok, now let's go finish the shopping quickly so we can return home." Ahem said, pulling Gopi close so she was covered by the umbrella and motioning for her to lead the way.

They reached the store and Gopi started to select items. Occasionally she would move too quickly away from Ahem, to pick something, and he would have to hastily follow her, so that she did not get wet in the rain.

Ahem had a little chuckle to himself.. if Jigar or his college friends saw him now, following Gopi in this manner, he was sure they would have teased him, perhaps even calling him a Jhoru ka ghulam.. What surprised Ahem was that he didn't mind at all. Normally when his Mom or Kakaji asked him to take them shopping he would do his best to make some excuse and get Jigar to go with them, but right now, he felt content, happy to watch Gopi, as she picked up items, her nose scrunching cutely as she checked some fruits for ripeness.. Haggling with the store keeper about the price.. she was amazing he thought.. she moves and talks so confidently here.. How do I make her behave the same when we are home, he pondered..

"Ahemji, I am done now" Gopi said, breaking the trance Ahem was in.. "Ok, good' he quickly said, hoping she hadn't caught him ogling her'.

They walked to the car and after helping her in and loading the bags, Ahem climbed in himself. As he was able to start the car, Gopi softly spoke.."Ahemji..ji woh.. if you aren't busy can you help me with something"

"Of course Gopi, what help do you need" Ahem said eagerly, happy she had started a conversation.. it was a rare thing these days..

"Ji woh..on the way home there is a mandir I wanted to go to, to say a prayer for Rashiben and get some Prasad for her.. could you drop me there on your way home please" Gopi asked, nervously

"Gopi, that a very good thought, but I don't understand, you want me to drop you there and leave?? Why? How will you get home then?" Ahem responded, a puzzled look on his face.

"It's ok Ahemji. I can walk home." Gopi replied

Ahem looked at her, a look of annoyance suddenly on his face. "Gopi, kabhi kabhi tum bhi na! From where do you get these stupid ideas? I came here to take you home so you wouldn't get wet in the rain and fall sick, and you want to walk home in the rain? Crazy girl."

"Lekin Ahemji, your work.." whispered Gopi, her eyes looking at him fearfully.

"Gopi, you don't worry about my work. You are more important to me than work, your health and well-being is my first priority and concern. Now I don't want you to think like this again, I am here to take care of you, so whatever you want or need, I want you to tell me freely OK?" Ahem stated.

Gopi nodded her as though agreeing with what Ahem was saying, her eyes however seemed filled with doubt, worry.. Ahem shook his head, it didn't seem to matter what he told this girl, she always seemed to find something to worry about, she.. wait a minute.. did he just tell her she was his first priority??

Yes, Mr Ahem Parag Modi had finally seen the light and realised there was more to life than work, something which was more important than his meetings..will wonders never cease..

The realisation of what he had just said stunned Ahem into silence. They drove to the mandir in silence, both lost in their own thoughts. Ahem found himself sneaking quick glances at her, and each time she had a worried look on a face, while she bit her lower lip, her fingers working overtime twisting the pallu  The look surprised Ahem.. he would have thought she would have been happy hearing she was his first concern, but she seemed more worried than ever before.

~~~

I know there wasnt full on Gohem romance and hopefully you wont be running after me with sandals in your hands after my little twist at the start but I can't let Ahem get everything so easily.. LOL

Edited by ddlj - 07 April 2012 at 7:41am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalsakinatahseenkanu_nvlkhsns_ghAyeesha123ajolieAnu_malusoni_khan13lilkrup4uahutasanjalishajnaiiruchshahkanajigokul_Devna_JJ15luckylucky1kafa-neela-rsk16kaka.lgSandy914Vinder90FlowerHaterswasthiAgrata23A2ZVictoryChacchaQueen.BeeVeni-Vidi-ViciJustlikethat1varshu27-Eris-MereMahiyaa.

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
thanks for warning... nice update..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddlj

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
was an awesome update dear!! loved it!!1

ddlj

Scarlet28 Senior Member
Scarlet28
Scarlet28

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
LOLLOLNice twist to the story...Big smile

ddlj

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
really nice update.loved the ahem over here.

ddlj

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Love is in the airDay Dreaming

ddlj

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Ahem Modi's famous phrase - Chup! Ek dum Chup! LOL Haven't heard that in a while...
Interesting turn of events, never would have guessed it was a dream, seemed so real Embarrassed

ddlj

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
wonderful update;

i would lo0ve to see Koki's raection to this, Ahem has lost the first priority which was Work and now Gopi is his first priority, total opposite of what Koki wants:

if koki had her way she has nothing against gohem coming closer, all she doesnt really want is romance LOl (just kidding, i cant seem to get the Gopi Koki scene, where Gopi gives koki that tough vachan)

ddlj

Go to top