Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Teri Ore.. Updated Part ten on pg21 (21/5) (Page 14)

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Lovely part...if Ahem can be naughty & romantic just before the start of the trip...Im sure in simla with her alone, with the beautiful weather & sights he will woo her till she herself will no more think of escaping !!!

I liked how Ahem wanted his wife not to take the blame of others...though he actually piled up guilt on her, he knew this was the way to make her see the truth !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddlj

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
nice angle 2 d story.plz do continue.

ddlj

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
hey..nice part..
hope we will get kiss in next part..
thanks for pm..
count soon..

ddlj

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i have been reading your post from the beginning
awesome

ddlj

Eva456 Groupbie
Eva456
Eva456

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Superb update!!plz update soon..

ddlj

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
still no raji!!! u promised know.. what happened??

ddlj

ddlj Newbie
ddlj
ddlj

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Hello.. back again with another installment.. hope you enjoy it

Part Seven

"Gopi Vahu.. Gopi Vahu!" Maaji's sharp tone bought Gopi out of her daze.

"Ji Maaji. " Gopi said timidly, wondering how long Maaji had been calling her...

"What thought were you lost in? Are you feeling ok? "A worried expression on Maaji's face...

"Ji Maaji, I am feeling fine... nahin bas, I was thinking if I have packed everything..." Gopi muttered, lowering her eyes... she hadn't been thinking about that but she knew Maaji already had even on her mind without worrying about her.

'Gopi, I'm sure you have packed correctly. Don't worry about that.  Everyone is down for breakfast now. Can you bring the dhoklas aur Ahem was asking for a glass of juice. Can you bring that. I will take the theplas."

"Ji Maaji..."

Now what can she do... Gopi thought. She had managed to avoid Ahemji since yesterday evening and that "incident"... or whatever it was. She had sent Meethi to call Ahemji for dinner yesterday evening, and she had taken the opportunity when Ahemji had gone to the study to get a file, to rush upstairs and go to bed. Now she would have to face him... Meethi had been given the week off and she had already left for her relative's house. Kakiji and Rashiben already in the dining area... she couldn't call them back. Gopi took a few deep breathes and picking up the plate of dhoklas and Ahemji's glass of juice she headed out of the kitchen...

She felt a wave of relief pass over her when she realised Ahemji was not at the breakfast table. She placed his juice near his plate and quickly began serving the dhoklas, hoping she could serve everyone before Ahemji came to the table.

She was almost done, when she noticed someone walking up to the table out of the corner of her eye. She heard Maaji speaking "Ahem, who was that on the phone, that too this early in the morning?"

"Mom, Mehtaji ka phone tha. Woh, umm it looks like I can't come with you all to Shimla today." she heard Ahemji reply, causing her to look at him.

"Why Ahem, what happened" Kakaji asked.

"Kakaji, Mehtaji said three of his overseas partners have planned a surprise visit to Rajkot this week. They are flying in later today and Mehtaji wants me to go through the project plan with them and also answer any questions they have about the project. He said they are only here for few days. Kakaji, we worked so hard to get this project. I didn't want to risk Mehtaji getting upset, so I agreed to meet with them.

"That was a good decision Ahem. If Mehtaji's partners have questions then we must be there to answer, otherwise it could cause lot of problems. Kakaji responded, sounding pleased with Ahemji. "But if you aren't able to go, then we will also not go, we will postpone the trip" Kakaji added

"Nahin Kakaji, please you all should still go. Everything is paid for from today. Besides, I'm sure meetings will not take long, maybe two days. As soon as I have finished I can drive to Shimla and join you."

Maaji spoke at this point "Lekin Ahem, how can you stay at home by yourself?"

"Mom, don't worry, I will be fine. Meethi is here."

'Ahem, Meethi has gone to visit her family, we have given her this week off."

"Oh" Ahemji uttered,  pausing for a moment before speaking again "Still Mom, its ok.. It's only a couple of days.. I can eat outside and the rest of things at home I can do myself.."

"Nahin Ahem, I will stay back and then we can go together. Everyone else can go today' Maaji stated firmly..

"Mom, you need to go today.. Baa and Nani are meeting us in Shimla.." Everyone at the table looked at Ahemji in surprise. He added "I had planned as a surprise for everyone' Mom, if you stay back then kakiji will have to take care of them and everyone on her own. Besides there is another surprise which the hotel has organised for all the ladies for tomorrow morning. You should go with everyone today and enjoy, please. Trust me Mom, I will be fine.. " Ahemji added

Gopi could see Maaji was not happy with the idea of Ahemji staying home by himself. She knew Maaji didn't like Ahemji eating out too much or not having someone to take care of him.. She wondered if she should say something, but at the same time she was hesitant about being alone with Ahemji. The decision was taken out of her hands though, when she heard Maaji speak again "Theek hai, then Gopi can stay back home with you, and when your meetings are done you both can drive up together."

"Ok Mom, as you wish." Ahemji responded, shrugging his shoulders and sitting at the table.. He doesn't seem to mind Maaji's decision to have me stay back with him thought Gopi, unsure if she was happy or worried by that.

Everyone continued with their breakfast, excited that Baa and Nani would be joining them. Gopi slowly started walking towards the kitchen. She glanced over at Ahemji, to see if he really was ok with her staying. What she saw made her stumble for a second and she quickly looked away..had she just imagined that or had Ahemji just winked at her?

~~~

An hour later, Ahem was standing at the front of the house, watching as the mini bus he had hired drove off with rest of his family' Gopi was standing next to him, waving at them, until the bus disappeared down the driveway and left Modi Manor..

"Gopi" Ahem said turning to her, watching as she turned slowly to face him. He reached over and gently pulled her pallu off her head, causing her look at him.. "It's just us Gopi here, so no need for that.. " he smiled at her before continuing " Shall we go for a drive Gopi?"

"A drive? Why?"

"What do you mean why? We both are free, and it's a beautiful day."

"Ahemji, aapka meeting?"

"Don't worry about that Gopi.. that is later.. besides we won't be gone long.. Why don't you go get your bag and lock the house, and I will bring the car around. Ok?"

"Ji Ahemji"

Ahem watched as Gopi walked back into the house,  a smirk on his face. Now what will you do Gopi.. he thought happily' You can't hide from me now, there is only you and me here'

~~~

They had been driving for about an hour now, and Jigar was feeling bored. He had already read the magazine he had bought along with him from cover to cover. He looked over at Rashi who was sitting near him on the back seat of the mini bus, looking out the window.. He grinned to himself, a mischievous sparkle in his eye. He glanced at Mom and Kakiji and saw they were both deep in thought. His Papa and Kakaji were both sleeping.

Silently he stretched his arm and grasped Rashi's hand. She looked at him in surprise, her eyebrows arching as she looked at their clasped hands and then at him. Jigar smiled at her, and gently pulled on her hand, while raising an eyebrow and looking at the space between them.. He hoped she would understand what he was meaning and move closer to him.

Rashi glanced towards the front of the bus and looking back at Jigar, shook her head slightly, a pink hue appearing on her cheeks.

Jigar again gestured to her, to move closer to him and again she shook her head..  Fine, thought Jigar.. since she wouldn't move closer to him, he would simply move closer to her! He slowly shuffled himself until they were sitting side by side.. He watched as Rashi looked down shyly, scrunching slightly inwardly.

Jigar loosed his grip of her hand slightly and started to draw circles on Rashi's palm with his index finger..  he felt her tremble slightly and looked at her face to see she had closed her eyes while a smile was on her face.. She is so pretty he thought.. he bought his other arm over and traced a line with his fingers, from her wrist moving slowly up her arm to her elbow joint and back down to her wrist.. he continued this for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of her soft skin against his fingers.. He could feel her pulse each time his fingers returned to her wrist and it seemed to be beating as fast as his own heart was.  

He looked over at the elders and seeing them all still preoccupied with other things, he bought Rashi's hand up to his face and placed a soft silent kiss on her palm.. he grinned as she quickly pulled her hand away, her eyes open looking at him astonished..

Jigar was debating with himself on whether to lean in and kiss her on her cheek, when the mini bus came to stop and the driver notified them they were stopping for fuel. Everyone got out for a stretch and when they resumed the journey Jigar was disappointed to see Rashi had moved to the seat in front, sitting next to Mum.

Every now and then, she would turn to look at him shyly and each time Jigar caught her, he winked at her, causing her to blush and turn away.. Jigar smiled and sent a silent Thank you to Ahem Bhai for organising this trip.. He was disappointed that Bhai and Bhabhi weren't with them and hoped that the office work would be completed quickly so they could join them soon.

He drifted to sleep thinking about what could happen in the coming days.

~~~

Sorry this wasnt a very long update.. promise the next one will be longer..  for the life of me, iI couldnt think what Jigar called Hetal and Chirag.. so i went with Mum and Papa.. please correct me if i have used the wrong term/name...
till next time.. Tongue

Prithi

Edited by ddlj - 28 April 2012 at 7:57am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anu008anuamuajoliekanajigokulJJ15Savi_Skafaluckylucky1doc4everVsoujanyasinakswasthiAgrata23varshu27-Eris-

ddlj Newbie
ddlj
ddlj

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

still no raji!!! u promised know.. what happened??

hello.. sorry for the delay in including some Raji..couldnt work out how to fit it in earlier... hopefully you liked the Raji bit in Part seven... it was short, but more Raji is coming.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee-Eris-

Go to top