Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Teri Ore.. Updated Part ten on pg21 (21/5)

ddlj Newbie
ddlj
ddlj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Hi all.. This is my first attempt at writing a fiction story, so apologises in advance for any errors, repetition or any other mistakes.. Also, I am relatively new here and still haven't quite figure out the difference between OS, FF and SS, so apologises also if I have called it the wrong type.

Hope you enjoy it..  

FF: Teri Ore

Ahem shook his head and went back to the start of the page. This was his fifth attempt to read the proposal Kakaji had given him to review. After reaching the end of the page in the previous attempts he had realised he had not been concentrating and would not have been able to say what was written on the page at all. What is wrong with me today, he thought to himself. I am at work; I should be focussing on work matters instead of thinking of...

Thinking of what Ahem dikra?  Taunted the voice inside his head. Oh god he thought, not you again. He had enough on his mind without this annoying voice... Scared of facing the truth are we?

The truth' what nonsense... He was Ahem Parag Modi and he was never scared of anything. He was disciplined and controlled. If he hadn't been focussing on work there was a good reason.

And that good reason was what?

Well the reason was, he thought, well the reason was he wasn't about to concentrate was, well, hmm well he was thinking, thinking about her... Ahem sighed... Her... Why was he thinking of her... why couldn't he stop thinking about her... it's not like anything had happened between them.. It was just a dream...

Just a dream huh?

That's right, just a dream... it happened all the time, people dreamt all the time... he thought

Oh really... so when was the last time you had dreamt about someone like that...

The last time, hmm, Ahem thought... well the last time he had dreamt like that... he paused, thinking surely when he had been going out with Anita.. They hadn't gone all the way but they had done more than just hold hands... Ahem frowned, trying to think back... Surely he had dreamt of Anita like he had dreamt of her... oh God, her again... he shook his head... It didn't matter whether he had dreamt of Anita like that... why was he dreaming of Her... it's not like she cares for me..

She. Does. Not. Care. For. Me.. The thought sent a wave of sadness over him. If someone would have told him that a month ago he would have laughed. He had been so sure she had feelings for him; everything she did for him had made him think she cared for him deeply. The way she use to take his clothes out every morning all ironed and neat, bring him his green tea and how she use to smile when he said something nice to her.. That smile... oh how he missed that smile... it felt like an eternity had passed since he has last seen that smile from her... the smile which made her eyes sparkle and her face glow...  she still smiled now, but that sparkle, that glow was no longer there...

Ahem ran his hands through his hair, as if this action would bring out some clue on what had happened' things had been going so well between them, he had felt like they were becoming good friends.. Like she was coming out of her shell, being comfortable around him... what had happened? He felt like something had happened between them... he had said something or done something... or perhaps not done something she had wanted him to...

Ahem slumped back in his chair... Kanaji... please help me he thought, closing his eyes... he felt like he was going crazy. He was trying to be good... a good son, and good husband. He hadn't yelled at her in weeks.

Well that's not exactly true now is it... you yelled at her on Holi evening... didn't you.

Well, yes he had, but she deserved it... the room had been a mess and why was she all dolled up at that time of the night...

She had plans to go do bhangra... that's why she was dressed up'. Geez Ahem you really are an idiot.

"What's your problem" Ahem snapped out at this voice not realising Jigar and Kakaji had just walked into his office.

'Problem, what problem Bhai, 'asked Jigar, looking confused.

"Woh, kuch nahin.. I was just thinking out loud" stuttered Ahem.. He really was going crazy, now he was yelling at this imaginary voice. Jigar gave him a strange look but said nothing.

'Ahem dikra have you reviewed the proposal I gave you this morning' asked Kakaji

"Gee woh, Kakaji, I was just reading it now" replied Ahem, mentally slapping himself for not completing the work.

"Ok, once you have made any changes, can you go through with Jigar? This is a very big contract for us so I think it will be good for both you and Jigar to be across the project. This way Jigar can support you Ahem and also learn about how client likes things done. You know Ahem dikra how fussy these clients are and you deal with them so well.

'Ji, Kakaji. I think this is a very good idea. I will teach Jigar everything he needs to know about client' replied Ahem happily, thinking yes, this will mean I will have more free time to... Free time to do what Ahem Dikra... Not now thought Ahem doing his best to ignore the voice.

Jigar thankfully interrupted his thoughts saying 'Ahem bhai, papa and I were planning to go home for lunch, and then from there we can to the Mehta site for meeting. Are you ok with this?"

Ahem smiled, and then quickly changed his face to serious expression again... "yes Jigar that is ok with me' he responded, trying to sound casual. Inside he was still smiling... going home for lunch, that means I get to see her and watch her as she serves me food! Maybe today she would smile seeing him home during the day.

Ahem didn't realise he was smiling again, but Jigar did... The dreamy smiling face of his Ahem Bhai made him happy. Things between him and his Bhabhi were getting better he felt.   

~~~

Shortly the Modi men reached MM. As Ahem parked the car they saw Doctor Sahib walking to his car.

Ahem felt his heart beat increase. Had something happened to her? Why was Doctor Sahib here? He quickly walked into the house with Kakiji and Jigar trailing behind. Mom and Kakiji were near the mandir and looked up in surprise when Ahem called out to them.

"Is everything ok Mom? We saw Doctor Sahib leaving? Asked Ahem, whilst looking around the house to see if he could spot her.

His mom looked hesitant, glancing at his Kakiji before speaking. 'Woh, there was an accident and somehow Rashi got mirchi in her eyes and..." his mom's voice trailed off, as Ahem hear Jigar gasp in shock.Shocked

"Is Rashi ok?" asked Jigar, his voice filled with worry. "She is upstairs resting at the moment; the doctor has given some drops to her and told her to keep eyes closed for a few hours. The doctor will be back soon to check on her, " Kolkila responded.. 'You go upstairs and check on her Jigar dikra.. She will be happy to have you next to her. But please try to keep her calm and get rest'" 'Ji Kakiji,' Jigar said, before rushing up the stairs to his and Rashi's room.

Ahem meanwhile felt relieved, nothing has happened to her' As he watched Jigar go upstairs, he heard Kakaji say, "Its best we all stay home this afternoon in case Rashi's condition gets worse and we need to take her to hospital. Ahem, can you ring and reschedule our meeting with Mehta Company."

'Ji Kakaji.'

'"Mota Bhai, Ahem, you both go and freshen up, and lunch will be ready soon."

'OK Mom." Ahem walked up the stairs, still looking around the house to see where she was. He entered their room, and rang up Mehta Company to reschedule meeting. After speaking to the relevant people, he hung the phone and heard clinking of bangles. He restrained his ears trying to work out if they were coming towards him or away. Definitely towards, he thought happily. He removed his jacket and turned towards the door, just as she walked into the room. Her face broke into a smile, proper smile before she quickly lowered her head and pulled her pallu onto her head. When she looked up at Ahem again, the smile and sparkle were gone.

Ahem felt a mix of emotions rush through him, was she happy to see him or not? No he thought to himself, I need to know today.. I need to know why she isn't happy. I need to know what has happened.

"Ahemji, I will go get you some green tea, she said, slowly turning away,

Before she would leave the room though, Ahem grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him "Gopi, wait, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai"

~~~

Hope you enjoyed the read so far; please do leave comments (good or bad)

Part two - Page 3

Part three - Page 6

Part four - Page 8

Part five Page 11

Part six - Page 12

Part seven - Page 14

Part eight - Page 16

Part nine - Page 18

Part ten - Page 21

Thanks

Prithi

Edited by ddlj - 21 May 2012 at 2:48am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalkanu_nvlkhDamayantiM79Anu_malusiri2006ajoliesancheetaEva456tharu23lilkrup4uahutajoa123shajnaiipallavisarkarruchshahkanajigokulJammonastephenie_Devna_ssafdarluckylucky1-neela-Aish3003kafatamzin43aachusKavya.Ssmithasrkeverdoc4everrsk16navyabFlowerHaterChacchaDhabu89ShaunSAswasthiAgrata23..Naina..ll-Shilpa-llVeni-Vidi-Vicivarshu27MereMahiyaa.thala

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
nice os dear!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddlj

Eva456 Groupbie
Eva456
Eva456

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Its really good..plz continue..waiting

ddlj

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
That was nice dear pls update soonTongue

ddlj

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Lovely OS Prithi...Wink !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fair09ddlj

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
GoodClap

ddlj

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Lovely os Very nice

ddlj

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Wow that was great Prithi!!! Clap Clap Clap

Looking forward to the next Chapter! Cool

And if this was your first attempt I can only imagine what you are going to do as you go on! Thumbs Up

ddlj

Go to top