Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

94th NMG(IO)~Can't stop thinking about you.~ (Page 98)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

Ahh! No.no one lives in Calcutta re! Nidz is toh in Chennai and Afshu is in Hyderabad. 
             We are planning n all.I might meet up Nidz this year only if she comes to Calcutta during October.She says she wants to see Durga Puja here and has asked her Dad for it.Let's see! I wish they can make it here.Embarrassed Afshu k saath,I hope in another 2-3 years,when I m free to move around on my own! and I know we will.:D 

and Ayeshu kahiki-timing n all-dekh lena.It can't be so problematic also no!Stern Smile 
arrey itni lambi lambi planning...3 diff states that isLOL
btw I know Kolkatta ka Durga Puja is like a fest...my frnd from there always talked about it all...even here Durga Puja fests are still maintained by Bengalis but she says it can never be like in Kolkatta...but she still visits there for that's what she has...Bengalis donate BIG amounts together n bring out some really nice pandals n all...here, wud like to see it one of the times!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

The intense MN were awesome! I always heart their light scenes and the spunky love they have but after season 2 commenced n Nupur came back-these two portrayed the pain of love thing so well you have tears in your eyes! i for one had,during the Mayank-Dhruv fight and the Nupur caring for him bit!Broken Heart Just breaks your heart to see 'em like this!
 Guess me got a sucker for sad or un-reciprocating love since then!LOL
Saddist kahi ki...LOL

But ya...I love watching their these scenes...It actually brought out new dimensions of acting skills within them..and also the potrayal of intense Mayur was amazing...

Season 2 showd...they are not actually all the time bubbly type of couple..but you can also see this intense factor within them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-RegalVintage-Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Payal-15

hELLO PALLUHug

OHH THAT SCENE...The first time we saw the effect of Nupur on Mayank Sharma..he actually smiled and behaved not-so-like MayankDay Dreaming
yup...I mean The Mayank comes over n talks wid a smile...says that "aaj shaam ko kya kar rahi ho?"Shocked n also that we won't do project today n do rehearsals...hits her head wid the folded paper in his hand on her open mouthed expression n walks off sporting a dazzling smile n turns back to look at her smiling in the same way...n I was like, was it really Mayank?LOL
and the scene with his maa at home was also awesome..."Maa main date par nahi gaya tha"
LOL
and Date par beach..Beach par date...hahaha...LOL
aur nahi toh kya...U get this Mom who is teasing U that U went out on a date wid a girl for the first time when the guy n the girl didn't even realize that it can be termed as thatLOL
Mayank was super cute in that scene...throws a pillow on the couch n says...Ma aap har time mazak mat kiya karo ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

I soo loved the intensity in his eyes in this scene..and also the way he tried to soo stiff
waah kya siggy banayi hai Ayeshu Day Dreaming
I always loved his intensity, ...n stiffness too...strange naa, I like his stiffness...but I do...Heart
Thanks re...Embarrassed

but yes..me too love it when he gives serious scenes like that...this guy seriously emotes soo much with his eyesDay Dreaming...even the stiffness is visible in his eyes
btw go n post it in the CG...n don't tell me ki U make it for urself n stuff Stern Smile
But I MAKE it for myself.ROFL.Mera pyaar itna sasta nahi ki use auron mein baatunROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-RegalVintage-Payal-15

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
My friend in collg also lives in Kolakata..she invited me for the Durga Puja this year..but itni door mummy-papa bhejenge nahiLOL

-RegalVintage-Payal-15

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Yes, planning hai lambi-lambi but i m positive we will be able to make it work out! we just want to you know!Embarrassed 

Yes,Durga Puja is like a MASSIVE thing over here! Oh,i have visited the Kajol/Rani Mukherji k ghar wali Puja when we staye din Mumbai.but its nowhere near as huge as it is here.:D of course,main puja yahi pe hoti hai na! I guess Ganpati Puja is huge there!

n well,true that-about the emotional connect b/w this love-lost thingy!Embarrassed

Edited by -Debzyy- - 08 May 2012 at 1:16am

aysha_mayurPayal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

The intense MN were awesome! I always heart their light scenes and the spunky love they have but after season 2 commenced n Nupur came back-these two portrayed the pain of love thing so well you have tears in your eyes! i for one had,during the Mayank-Dhruv fight and the Nupur caring for him bit!Broken Heart Just breaks your heart to see 'em like this!
 Guess me got a sucker for sad or un-reciprocating love since then!LOL
Saddist kahi ki...LOL

But ya...I love watching their these scenes...It actually brought out new dimensions of acting skills within them..and also the potrayal of intense Mayur was amazing...

Season 2 showd...they are not actually all the time bubbly type of couple..but you can also see this intense factor within them

I know, they were a Happy Couple but their intensity was as good above all...
so so agree wid the dimension part!!

overall (except a few stupid tracksLOL) m really very happy wid the complete MN story...Embarrassed

MyInspirationzaysha_mayur

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

I soo loved the intensity in his eyes in this scene..and also the way he tried to soo stiff
waah kya siggy banayi hai Ayeshu Day Dreaming
I always loved his intensity, ...n stiffness too...strange naa, I like his stiffness...but I do...Heart
Thanks re...Embarrassed

but yes..me too love it when he gives serious scenes like that...this guy seriously emotes soo much with his eyesDay Dreaming...even the stiffness is visible in his eyes
btw go n post it in the CG...n don't tell me ki U make it for urself n stuff Stern Smile
But I MAKE it for myself.ROFL.Mera pyaar itna sasta nahi ki use auron mein baatunROFL
chup karo dialogue baazi  ROFL n go post else I will Stern Smile LOL

MyInspirationzaysha_mayur

Go to top