Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

94th NMG(IO)~Can't stop thinking about you.~ (Page 29)

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

The Person with AB is looking like a gunda...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzaysha_mayurPayal-15

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Can anyone suggest me some good novels...I'll read them in holidays..as my exams get finished

Ek toh I will read Pride and Prejudice...as per Divya di and Debzy''s demmandLOL
Good novel...I have read a few sad ones lately...The Kite Runner which I didn't like actually but ya the flow of words was good...n now am reading P.S. I love you...jisme too the couple were long time sweethearts but then the hero dies...n the story is what follows...its not written all grim but ya U tend to feel bad while reading itLOL

how bout Harry Potter? u'll have 7 books in a row to read...n believe me...it IS a good read, all in all...n then doosra CC banane ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai, what sayWink mean meApprove ROFL

btw I have some ebooks mein novels...ek Nicholas Sparks ki bhi hai...the one who wrote A Walk To Remember...I think, Message in a bottle n Malgudi days, The Monk who sold his ferrari n all...do U want those?

its just me who likes novels ki hardcopy more than ebooks...maybe that's the reason I read less FFs tooLOL

HP and P & P.. start reading them soon... Debz and I are waiting for more ppl, so that we can start discussions.. starting with P&P Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..AreUnuts..

not just him...just in General...LOL...shukla sir ki suddhh hindi yaad aa gayi by god...LOL...i just reminded of that classroom scene where nupur was sleeping like its her bedroom...and when uday was waking her up...she was like yawning for few seconds then she saw shukla sir and immediately got up...ROFL...and shukla sir was like...jab aap raat raat bhar gulcharre udayengi toh neendra ka prakop toh kakcha mein aap pe chaayega hi naa...LMAOOOROFL
ROFL
n the way Uday wakes her is hilarious too...shouts in her ear.."Shukla bula raha hai"ROFL

LOlzzz...
ROFLROFLROFL  Uday Bhaiyya was an antique piece...

Payal-15

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

This is such an UTTER GORGEOUS creation... ClapClapClapClapClap

Payal-15

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I am watching Andaz Apna Apna...such a Classic Comedy...i still laugh so much no matter how much time i have watched it...its as fresh as ever...LOL

Crime master Gogo...aankhein nikal ke goti khelunga goti...Ishmaart Boy...Hailaa...Uiimaaa...ROFL

Payal-15

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

MJHT forum seems to me Mohit-Sanaya fanclub now...Sleepy
limits of Jealousy...Pig
R UNUTS kahi ki...AngryAngry...Don't quote meAngry

Payal-15

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Aysha_mayur...and her new BF...abt whom she cann't stop thinking...
garba
Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
Mera Gujrati BF nahi ho sakta...warna main khem cho..maja ma..joota ma...kar kar ke pagal ho jaungi...ROFL

Payal-15

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Can anyone suggest me some good novels...I'll read them in holidays..as my exams get finished

Ek toh I will read Pride and Prejudice...as per Divya di and Debzy''s demmandLOL
Good novel...I have read a few sad ones lately...The Kite Runner which I didn't like actually but ya the flow of words was good...n now am reading P.S. I love you...jisme too the couple were long time sweethearts but then the hero dies...n the story is what follows...its not written all grim but ya U tend to feel bad while reading itLOL

how bout Harry Potter? u'll have 7 books in a row to read...n believe me...it IS a good read, all in all...n then doosra CC banane ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai, what sayWink mean meApprove ROFL

btw I have some ebooks mein novels...ek Nicholas Sparks ki bhi hai...the one who wrote A Walk To Remember...I think, Message in a bottle n Malgudi days, The Monk who sold his ferrari n all...do U want those?

its just me who likes novels ki hardcopy more than ebooks...maybe that's the reason I read less FFs tooLOL
oHH YES...I wanna read P.S i love youBig smile...BTW thnks for disclosing that hero died in itStern Smile

HP...Sab samajhti hun main teri saazishStern Smile...Yaar HP movie tak theek hai...books mere bas ki baat nahi hai...LOL

and NICHOLAS SPARK is fab writer...do send me the links to those books...Big smile

.A monk who sold his ferrari i have at home...abhi tak nahi padhi...LOL

and yes..me to like hardcopies...e books mein maza nahi aata...Sleepy

Payal-15

Go to top