Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

94th NMG(IO)~Can't stop thinking about you.~ (Page 146)

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

not revenge...they are trying to show that the culprit wants money...but mujhe pakka lagta hai Vidit hoga...uspe mujhe starting se hi shak hai

Kya chal raha hain uss show mein.. mein toh dekhna band hi kar diya.. saha nahin jaata mujhse ke mein ek angoor ko langooron ke beech mein dekhkoon... aur sabse bade langoor toh uski Maa... mann karta hain... Angry uski aisi ki taisi bajoon
oh I saw it too...the new hero is quite better, its not so hard to bear the show when RK is not bein shown U knowLOL 
n I keep saying ki ab usse maar hi kyun nahi dete n my Mom is like, ek Indira ki Mom hai aur ek main hoon jo RK ke peeche haath dho kar pad gaye hain ROFL
but seriously I like AS...n pehli baar lag raha hai ki they have chosen a better actor for the showLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzaysha_mayur

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

As Rishi Kumar in Zee TV's hit show Hitler Didi, Sumit Vats is enjoying all the love and adulation from his fans. But the actor tends to shy away from the media. I was the director of his show and know him personally. He is a very good boy and as a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com, I decided to talk to him.

"I am not media shy it is just that we work so hard on the show and media always tends to reveal everything in advance. So that is the reason, I don't like communicating much with them. I believe in doing right thing at the right time," shares Sumit.

Stern Smile

Talking about his experience in Hitler Didi, he says, "So far it has been good. Working with a director like you has been an amazing experience."

So is he happy with his role currently? "Yes, I am very happy with the role. The way you and Ila Bedi maam (producer of Trilogy Krikos) conceived my character and presented it, it was very amazing. I am happy and I have no regrets."

He might not like conversing with the media, but this handsome lad started his career as a journalist working as an associate producer in a news channel. "Yes, I did journalism for quite some time. I worked on hard core political stories."

Sumit, who is seen as a kirayedaar in Hitler Didi, keeps making effort on the show to bring a smile on the lips of Indira aka Rati Pandey. What kind of chemistry do they share off screen? "She is a brilliant actress and she helps me a lot while shooting. As she has done shows before, she helps me with the nuances of acting. She is friendly in nature and it's always nice to work with her."

Sumit has done shows like KashiMukti Bandhan but it was Hitler Didi which put him high on the platform of popularity. The serial also stars actors like Sandeep Baswana and Rituraj Singh. So is he insecure about having other male performers in the soap? "No not at all. Hum Kuch lekar nahi aaye hai aur na lekar jaayenge. In fact, with the presence of so many brilliant actors around, I get to learn everyday which is more important for me."

Okay. Nice thoughts, Sumit. Finally, share some good words about me? "You are a very good human being and you are a guiding source for us. You give a detailed character sketch which helps us to portray it efficiently. During rehearsals the small inputs that you give enhance our performance."

Stern Smile LOL

What about my short temper? "You have been supportive throughout. So what if you shout on our mistakes. It helps us to perform better. You are our teacher and we miss you."

Stern Smile

Sumit, have a great career ahead!!!

MyInspirationzaysha_mayur

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
You kisko bol raha ha woh interview mein??LOL

and Payal.dimaag kharab hai kya?Is laal-hoonth ka interview yaha pe kya kar raha hai??ee.man..He gives me the creeps,sachhi! Stern Smile btw,I chance upon last nights' epi-The Inspector ladka is living in the Sharma nivaas abhi.seriously! jo aata hai kiraydaar banke hi kyu rehta hai?? apna khud ka ghar nahi hai kya?!ROFL

But Munna was challenging him to a duel..rofl.ROFL

aysha_mayurPayal-15

-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
achaa,now I know..woh unka Ex-director interviewed him..LOL Kya man! har koi can become director-interviewer and kuch bhi..?D'oh

and ehh...ispe inka director chillata bhi thaa! LOL.sabko pata hai kaisi acting hai bande ki.ROFL

aysha_mayurPayal-15

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL...bechara director...frustate hoke chillata hoga...ROFL. .ab har koi MJHT CVs jitna patience wala toh nahi ho sakta naROFL

Edited by aysha_mayur - 16 May 2012 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Aysh.. ye dekh... jee bharke dekh lo...

Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-RegalVintage-Payal-15

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by Komal-S.

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Payal-15

ByGod, AreUNuts ko toh jaana hi tha ROFL
Tumhari hayee lag gayi hogi use...ROFL
but woh mujhpe apni chaap chod gayi hai...Cool
jaane ke baad bhi hamein chain se yahan rehne nahi de sakti 'Arjun Style' ROFL 
isliliye toh woh RUNUTS hai...*Rati's ishtyle*WinkROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
rofl.sachh mein Ayeshu ROFL bolta hoga tumhe har baar itna lipstick lagane ki kya zaroorat hoti hai?? ROFLwaise,where were you itne dino se?LOL main nahi aa rahi thi ki tu nahi aa rahi thi?
waise,your Mayank sig is amazing! Me gonna use that.Thumbs Up make more stuffs on Mayank and emotional scenes okk! The intense eyes make it look brilliant!Embarrassed

aysha_mayurPayal-15

Go to top