Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

94th NMG(IO)~Can't stop thinking about you.~ (Page 128)

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 15940

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal-S.

Originally posted by Payal-15

ab dekhun ya naa dekhun...decide kar lo dono ROFL 
waise mujhe BM ki jyada parwah nahi hai..haan par apne health ki hai...uspe toh aise hi aajkal shani ka prakop hai LOL
aww...then dnt watch...even we care for ur health...ayshu will agree with me...LOL
 
Pally... we care about your health... and Laughter is a good medicine for our/your health... So, for that you should see... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 15940

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal-S.

 
 
I Love these avis...Day Dreaming
 
Ur siggy Dabba Is awesum...Embarrassed
 
 
remember, how we waited for Nupur's return in the show... and OMG that day the TRP's of MJHT were like really high.. like seedha 1.2 se seedha upar... and we fans had made the impossible possible... I was so proud of myself at that time... SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 15940

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Heart
 
this scene.. I remember, i was blushing so much, when they had shown in SBS.. and my family was also seeing, but luckily for me, just b4 SBS started.. they all went to see their resp. work... and i was so relieved.. nahin toh kis chehre se mein SBS dekhti.. with all eyes targetted towards me... *phew*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 15940

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Found this ... i din't know how to react...but they look nice
 


Edited by .Divya. - 11 May 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by Payal-15

one from my side...lol

 
I love the way she always finds a support on his shoulders... and their smiles full of  satisfaction and contentment... Big smile bilkul like this.. beautiful siggy, Pally... ClapClapClap
me too...I especially loved this picture a lotEmbarrassed Thanks Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by Komal-S.

Originally posted by Payal-15

ab dekhun ya naa dekhun...decide kar lo dono ROFL 
waise mujhe BM ki jyada parwah nahi hai..haan par apne health ki hai...uspe toh aise hi aajkal shani ka prakop hai LOL
aww...then dnt watch...even we care for ur health...ayshu will agree with me...LOL
 
Pally... we care about your health... and Laughter is a good medicine for our/your health... So, for that you should see... ROFL
U'll are playing see-saw in the name of my health ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by Komal-S.

 
 
I Love these avis...Day Dreaming
 
Ur siggy Dabba Is awesum...Embarrassed
 
 
remember, how we waited for Nupur's return in the show... and OMG that day the TRP's of MJHT were like really high.. like seedha 1.2 se seedha upar... and we fans had made the impossible possible... I was so proud of myself at that time... Smile
I wasn't in the city when this epi came...LOL
had caught up almost 10 days epi on YT when I came backLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 27975

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by Payal-15

Heart
 
this scene.. I remember, i was blushing so much, when they had shown in SBS.. and my family was also seeing, but luckily for me, just b4 SBS started.. they all went to see their resp. work... and i was so relieved.. nahin toh kis chehre se mein SBS dekhti.. with all eyes targetted towards me... *phew*
oh U bet...even my family was around when this SBS was coming up...n they were so cute, my sis was as interested n smiling as me then...looking at themLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddhima/JeRan Goodies Stop 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 380   Views: 49992

*Shruti* 380 49992 17 July 2013 at 2:32am by -Swetha-
Siddhima/SR Goodies Stop

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1246   Views: 171505

-bhootni- 1246 171505 06 November 2011 at 8:15pm by goutham9999
~*^*~ Monkers Stop~*^*~ CC#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: Shayari   Replies: 769   Views: 19255

Shayari 769 19255 14 August 2011 at 9:33pm by chocobear
BAKWAAS BaNDH Kar - non-stop Bakwaas CC #1

2

Author: -DRoadSoFar-   Replies: 12   Views: 4127

-DRoadSoFar- 12 4127 17 May 2011 at 5:14am by mayur-maaneet
"Don't stop your Imagination"-EFV 3.0

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Arteclectic   Replies: 1173   Views: 26565

Arteclectic 1173 26565 19 April 2010 at 12:36pm by -Aliya-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index