Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

94th NMG(IO)~Can't stop thinking about you.~ (Page 116)

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Gee!! Thanks..Forwood pankhaa only no?? Cool.! :D 
achaa,sunn I will be sorta on and off.Thoda writing something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

Gee!! Thanks..Forwood pankhaa only no?? Cool.! :D 
achaa,sunn I will be sorta on and off.Thoda writing something.
yah :D ...ohkk evey i'll be off in sum tym :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

Ahh! Payal..Forwood are another TVD couple..Tyler and Caroline..Its a forbidden romance thingy basically-like he is a werewolf and she a vampire!Embarrassed and by default they are supposed to be sworn enemies and all.But these two have gone through a similar sorta journey of trying to live their life,fighting their troubles..and that has sort of drawn 'em closer.They kind of grew together,matured and all with the difficulties they faced! Thats Ty-Caro.Heart 

Lol,sorry for the rant..LOL 
and yes,mere bhi favs hai MN..MN forever! 
that's just about right!!Embarrassed

and Geee...RCB won kal! I finished my pending play ka thesis work yesterday.and what??watched another round of Drake- and Josh.:D bahut kaam kiye!ROFL

Heyloo ppl..! Jenz -bhaagi nahi ghar se? ROFL

Vampire n Werewolf...OMG they are not just supposed to be enemies, they are nearly supposed to be each other's killers...ROFL Love can only be a royal pain to themLOL

n congrats for RCB..Smile..but MI lost...Sleepy

Hey Jen Hug

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
hey palluHug

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Gehlot promises Aamir war on foeticide

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 | 8:44:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 16 Comments
Gehlot promises Aamir war on foeticide

Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot Wednesday assured actorAamir Khan, whose TV show "Satyamev Jayate" on female foeticide has created a storm, that he will take up the issue of a fast track court with the state chief justice so th

aamir khan is likely to meet Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot

Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot Wednesday assured actor Aamir Khan, whose TV show "Satyamev Jayate" on female foeticide has created a storm, that he will take up the issue of a fast track court with the state chief justice so that justice was expedited.

Addressing the media with Aamir by his side, Gehlot said the widely lauded show had brought reality to the forefront.

"I am moved by Aamir's programme and his gesture. I will definitely take up the issue and speak to the chief justice of Rajasthan to find a way," he said.

In his show, Aamir highlighted the story of a sting operation done seven years back by two Jaipur journalists to expose increasing female foeticide cases in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.

The sting by Meena Sharma and Shripal Shaktawat had covered 140 doctors involved in sex determination tests and abortions. None of the doctors has been penalized.

Aamir had said in his show that he would appeal to the Rajasthan chief minister to get the cases against the erring doctors clubbed together and try them in a fast track court.

He also urged the viewers to support his signature campaign.

Gehlot said after the show, he met senior health and medical officials to know more about the extent of the problem. "We are doing a lot of work towards the issue.

"There is a certain judicial process (involved) to club together cases for trial in a fast track court."

Aamir said he had made "a specific request to the chief minister that all cases related to the show" be decided at the earliest.

The star said he was hopeful that his debut TV show, telecast on Doordarshan and Star Plus, would "touch people's hearts".

"I am not an activist. I am an entertainer who tries to touch upon the feelings of people. I will take up 13 more issues in the upcoming episodes," he said.

"Wherever such incidents occur, we will go," he told reporters.

"I was expecting to touch people's heart with the show, and I am glad to see the effect of the show. I am happy about it.

"I am not here to talk about issues seven days a week.. I am an entertainer, and that is what I am passionate about.

"I want to touch people's emotions and know their feelings, whether it is through a film like 'Dhoom 3' or through this show.

"As an entertainer, it is not necessary that I only make people laugh, it means that I should be able to evoke all emotions in them."

According to Census 2011, Rajasthan has 883 girls between the ages of 0-6 for every 1,000 boys. The child sex ratio in 2001 was 909.

Alarmed over the skewed sex ratio, the state government recently announced steps to curb pre-natal sex determination tests at ultra sound clinics.

Good naa...finally when talked about it all in front of the whole nation, its bringing in some effect!!!! 

Jen...ur DP is super cute Embarrassed

MyInspirationzJenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i know that Embarrassed

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Good LOL
but Y do U wanna seem offline...I see ur lal batti...for a sec I thot U are goneLOL

Edited by Payal-15 - 10 May 2012 at 6:39am

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
because that colour matches with my ID colour  WinkROFL

MyInspirationzPayal-15

Go to top