Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Komz 🤗
btw the show...I dunno 😕...I know RP acts good but I have actually left watching it when the no of counts of marriage became a bit hard to remem...

now if someone tells me ki that show is really sudhrofying then only will I be able to give it an attempt 😆

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Payal-15

SMJ kaun hai?

ab footage nahi kha rahi hoon😆 

Ayeshu 🤗

SMJ matlab Satya Mev jayate... samjhi gaya tame... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

I soo loved the intensity in his eyes in this scene..and also the way he tried to soo stiff

This is so nice Aysh... I love this Mayank who portrays stiffness and vulnerability at the same time... and his eyes... so intense
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Hey Debzzyyy🤗

arey yaar main mil lungi..mujhe koi prob nahi hai...but timing ka chakkar hai...jab tak my collg will also get reopen...but koi ni...time nikaal lungi

and you ppl planned overnight stay...wah wah🤣

mil lo ek duje se.. ðŸ˜Š
MyInspirationz thumbnail

ab main sochti hun ki If CVs had shown Gunjan dead...toh Baba toh intensity ki poori dahi kar deta🤣...then we would have seen new dimensions of constipation within him🤣

CVs had faith on Arjun isliye toh Nupur ko dead dikhaya🤣

hey bhagwan... baba ke expressions ke baare mein sochkar hi mujhe darr lagta hain.. pata nahin kaise jhel paati expressions ko...
MyInspirationz thumbnail

KAR DI MAINE POST CG MAIN PALLU😳

toh hass deti zara... ðŸ˜Š
MyInspirationz thumbnail

arey I had toh even thought of a storyline ki agar Gunjan ko maarte toh...Nupur would not have remained the same bubbly girl..aur uska aur Mayank ka relation would have been affected by the death of hedr sis..and SAMRAT se dono nafrat karte..Nupur for taking away her sis..and Mayank for taking away his wife🤣

This is so nice.. aur phir aage???? *all ears with keen attention*
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Debzyy-

Oh.that shot by Mahela was caught behind by McCullen but it wasn't an out.lekin ek sound hua as if the bat hit the ball so Gambhir thought it was an out and hence he asked for the third umpire.issi se Mahela got upset n they had a tiff wahi! waise i Gambhir doesn't gets all aggro mujhe acha nahi lagta!🤣 Its my Gambhir hawtness dose you see! ðŸ¤£

and there you go.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ but GG looked really adorable..
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Actor Nishi Singh Bhadli, who is presently seen as Fax bua in Colors' Chhal ' Sheh Aur Maat, will soon enter Trilogy Krikos' Hitler Didi (Zee TV).

She will essay the role of Maina, Sunaina's (Smita Singh) mother. Maina, like Sunaina, will be a funny character, who will make the proceedings light. Maina will be a typical kleptomaniac (has the habit of stealing things), and a drunkard too. She will be a person who will poke her nose into every fight or argument happening around her, and thus igniting the fight even more.

When contacted Nishi Singh, she confirmed her entry in Hitler Didi and said, "Yes, I am starting my shoot for the Zee show. However, I do not have any details on my role as I have not started to shoot yet."

We hear that Nishi Singh will start shooting today and her entry is expected to happen in tomorrow's (9 May 2012) episode.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/nishi-singh-bhadli-enter-hitler-didi

Drunkard n thief mother 😳 this show is in ruins now really 😆

probably RK is gonna die in the show it seems, but m not counting on it😆

Sunaina ki Maa.. Maina..  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ WTH... ðŸ¤£ but srsly... aur kuch bacha hain kya iss show mein dekhne ke liye...
MyInspirationz thumbnail

how is this...okay okay atleast? 😆

I love her expressions.. especially the one with eyes closed... she looks like a kid enjoying her ice-cream/chocolates... Nice siggy, Pally...