The fairytale and our unfulfilled wishes!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

HOPE THERE WILL BE PKYEK 2
<font color="#ff3300"></font><font color="#ff3300">MISSING </font>

<font color="#ff3300">ABHIYA...VAMPIRES...MISHKA,,,TRANGAD...CHANDEENA..METZ...D </font>

<font color="#ff3300">WEREWOLVES ..ARNAB'S DETECTIVEGIRI...SID...N D AWESUM PLACE--->"</font><font color="#660099">JUNGLE</font><font color="#ff0000">"</font>
me too!! :((
Originally posted by Rmuk

I agree with u all. First of all thanks indu for such a nice post. I really miss pkyek a lot. Though we got hardly any moment of abhiya but still when the show was going on there was a little bit of hope that tomorrow we may get some abhiya moments but now the that hope is gone too. Now everyday I just pray to god that pkyek season 2 comes with the magical couple visu and we get to see some lovely abhiya moments.
miss abhiya a lot and pkyek.
thnks a lot dear!! Cumpletly agree wth u romi!!! Me too want seasn2 badly nd visu as abhiya only!!
hpe viv has enough brains.,...i doubt he has one evr since he chose lady vd
Originally posted by abhiora

Originally posted by abhiora

hm..cnt agree more!!! Wish he gets hs marvels bck b4 its too late!!!
Originally posted by lost_in_love

thnks a lot dear!! Cumpletly agree wth u romi!!! Me too want seasn2 badly nd visu as abhiya only!!

U are always welcome dear. 😊
yaar me too missing abhiya very very much.😭...we all knw that the show ended abruptly...but why...nobody knws.πŸ˜•   its ok if they were planning revamp of channel but they cud continue it on new channel also.😭...n the joke is that ..the whole chaos was abt new channel n new shows for which they broke our heart..n now see nobody is watching that channel😲...it has not done any miracle yet regarding to TRPs ...i think..infact its worse than star one.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
if they hv not ended it they wud hv definitely run it on twilight basis...meaning abhiya wedding n hybrid child...which i was waiting eagerly...😍.but no...they cant see us happy.😑

hope season 2 will give all that..😍...i dont mind it being late but it must have only VISU as leads.
Originally posted by Rmuk

U are always welcome dear. 😊
😊
Originally posted by anjali0111

yaar me too missing abhiya very very much.😭...we all knw that the show ended abruptly...but why...nobody knws.πŸ˜•   its ok if they were planning revamp of channel but they cud continue it on new channel also.😭...n the joke is that ..the whole chaos was abt new channel n new shows for which they broke our heart..n now see nobody is watching that channel😲...it has not done any miracle yet regarding to TRPs ...i think..infact its worse than star one.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
if they hv not ended it they wud hv definitely run it on twilight basis...meaning abhiya wedding n hybrid child...which i was waiting eagerly...😍.but no...they cant see us happy.😑

hope season 2 will give all that..😍...i dont mind it being late but it must have only VISU as leads.

apsolutely agree wth u!!! Hope so dear!! Me too want only visu as abhiya!!! 😊
amazing post...πŸ‘πŸ‘ really miss abhiya so much...