Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The fairytale and our unfulfilled wishes!!!!

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys m feelng very sad as I'm missng abhiya badly... 😭 Nd i ws just thnkng y is there a strange void n our heart!!? Ya..its a fact tht d show ended abruptly nd so we r missng our fav8 couple...bt i thnk thts nt d only reason guys!!
according to me the real reason is,tht we never gt to see enough of abhiya.!! True tht it ws their luv story bt nly d initial mnths we gt abhiya moments(tht too full of abhay's stay away n hate me mission) nd thn once d werewolf track cme those moments were lyk distant dreamz!!! In evry othr show the lead couples get priority..bt here it ws diffrnt! Neithr we gt to see thm dating nor we gt proper romantic scenes..!!πŸ˜•
I wud hv loved to see abhay proposing pia infront of whole dehradun n sum sweet romantic moments of their courtship 😍...followed by a grand wedding n sum lovely abhiya moments post marriage!! 😳 😍 Bt instead we got to see their wedding tht too at the last day of the show n were rather left to imagine the rest on our own!!!
Sumtyms i really gt angry ...its lyk ekta let us taste d mst sweetest thng on earth nd when we were abt to savour it..she snatchd it away frm us..leavng us on a cliff hanger!!!! Bt still i lyk to thank hr fr givng us our epic couple abhiya nd such lovly friends whom i met n dis forum!!! 😊
So, I really really wish all d thngs whch we wantd we get to see to our hearts content ...n the nxt season..as i'm hoping beyond hope tht pkyk soon returns!!! And trust me guys..prayers cn do miracles!!! So keep on praying and donot ever loose hope!!! 😊
P.s. Guys for the past few days am missing abhiya terribly, so when I gt a day off frm studies thot of sharing with you all !!!
All abhiyans/pkykans are wellcome!!! πŸ€—Come nd pour ur heart out and plzz share ur thots n what you wud love to see n d nxt season... 😊
and Sorry for dis lamba post of mine bt wat to do..when it cums to abhiya i always gt too much emotional ... πŸ˜†

-Indu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know , I agree with you Indu. It was exactly as if we were shown a lollipop and then it was snatched away from us...and the last episode...was there really Abhiya? So many dances, naach-gaana...but they didn't even have time to show the sindoor rasm. Yeah, because we are great imaginative people who don't really need to watch anything...they will visualise on their own...aaarrrgh!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me too terribly missing abhiya
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
You know hun - there was so much to show... even the SR - We were deprived off.

This show was rocking! But...

Need PKYEK to come back and do it all over again! Oh Visu miss u so badly.
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

You know , I agree with you Indu. It was exactly as if we were shown a lollipop and then it was snatched away from us...and the last episode...was there really Abhiya? So many dances, naach-gaana...but they didn't even have time to show the sindoor rasm. Yeah, because we are great imaginative people who don't really need to watch anything...they will visualise on their own...aaarrrgh!

thanks shreya!! Yes they were so unlike d real abhiya we knw!! Moreover we didnt evn gt a separate abhiya moment!!!
Originally posted by: flora212

me too terribly missing abhiya

😭
Originally posted by: carisma2

You know hun - there was so much to show... even the SR - We were deprived off.

This show was rocking! But...

Need PKYEK to come back and do it all over again! Oh Visu miss u so badly.

yaa..i knw cari !!! We were crazy nd xpctd soo much bt gt nthng in return!!! And SR toh bohot dur ki baat hai we didnt evn gt to see a proper abhiya moment!!! Bt really hope pkyk cums bck again wth d same magic !!! Me too missng abhiya/visu badly cari...
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
missing abhiya so much ...
Originally posted by: hema_rawat

missing abhiya so much ...

same here!! :(
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thk u sooo much indu...4 d luvly post yaar..ys missing abhiya...
i really luved ur post...each & every wrd is trueπŸ‘πŸ‘