SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rohan's Character To Turn Grey'

Karan Wahi a.k.a. Rohan, who has so far been playing a positive character in the serial, might soon be seen in a grey character. Yes ! you got it right he'll play quite the same role in Nidhi's life, that Mallika plays in Dr Ashutosh's life.

In an interview Karan revealed that his character (Rohan) will become possessive about Nidhi and will ultimately fall in love with her. As you might expect these changes in the feelings of Rohan will be portrayed slowly and smoothly. Rohan will feel jealous seeing Nidhi walking with Dr Ashutosh hand in hand.

It'll be very interesting to see how Kamlesh Pandey portrays the entire situation; well there is also a possibility of a love triangle here'! .So there is a lot of emotional drama waiting for you in the coming episodes of KTLK. Keep watching KTLK Mon-Fri at 8 PM, 11 PM and 12 Noon only on Sony.(Please note that from 02-04-12 the repeat telecast of KTLK is being aired at 12 Noon instead od 3 PM)

That's all for now ! But stay in touch. I'll be posting even more interesting buzz & trivia about the show.

http://supportktlk.blogspot.in/2012/04/rohans-character-to-turn-grey.html

p.s. - sorry if posted earlier .

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TFS.
Rohan will feel jealous seeing Nidhi walking with Dr Ashutosh hand in hand.
@ bold that's the most appealing part in the whole scenario.
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Talk of the town!!! HOT topic of the week!

Let him turn grey but its clear that till that time AshNi will be re-united as Rohan will feel jealous seeing Nidhi-Ashu walking hand -in -hand..

Rohan will feel jealous seeing Nidhi walking with Dr Ashutosh hand in hand.

I am okey with any crap, if they show AshNi together...loving each other and fighting with enemies!

karajekar thumbnail
after reunion will jealousy track will start pls confirm

Sonali
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs dear...

Rohan will feel jealous seeing Nidhi walking with Dr Ashutosh hand in hand...Best line I have read so far in weeks...so it looks like Ashni will reunite and then the drama will start...Its like a ray of sunshine on a dreary day...loved that one line...and after reading it am ready to take whatever else they give us...
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This really sucks. Firstly Ashu/Nidhi's love life is in the doldrums thanks to Nidhi's sudden change of mind and heart and now this new jealousy angle to up the TRP it seems. 
Rohan/Nidhi's platonic relationship was one of the few things we adored in the show as he was her rock and now this sudden change of image altogether. Not happy at all with this news.
AMBIKA2561979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehek25

Tfs dear...

Rohan will feel jealous seeing Nidhi walking with Dr Ashutosh hand in hand...Best line I have read so far in weeks...so it looks like Ashni will reunite and then the drama will start...Its like a ray of sunshine on a dreary day...loved that one line...and after reading it am ready to take whatever else they give us...

YA MEHEK... ASHNI will reunite..then in no time rohan n mallu will come in between them n again separation...as its an on n off relation...there will be a prolonged time of separation n a shorter time for romance...😭😭
daffodil81 thumbnail
Most important line is

Rohan will feel jealous seeing Nidhi walking with Dr Ashutosh hand in hand.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS. The bold line is-Rohan feeling jealous seeng AshNi hand-in hand.So they will reunite.I wish they do a secret marriage.If they are together ,nothing is a problem.
Feeling bad for Rohan-such a platonic relation would be butcherd!This track needs to develop sensibly,there should be enough reason for this sudden change in Rohan's mind.They have mentioned it,it's good.Chalo,KKHH me SRK ne bhi dialogue mari thi,Pyaar ekbar hota hai,lakin phir se pad gaya na.😆

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shikha: tfs... that's gonna whackao!