Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww..I have faith in the makers but I will be so restless now yaar..GOSH..😈I cant see Mahadev sati away from each other or have any shaq..!!This DAKSH na..Grr..I HATE HIM..😡
nishant2941 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lolz never seen this type of story lolz what dey are gng to show ,lord shiva is mighty and maa adi shathi also but all this is never mentioned they are making like saas bahu serials type now lolz ?
coolfizzy thumbnail
I totally agree wid all of u...
Even i ws expecting some cherishable n happy romantic moments btween shiv and sati...
Hope it is not stretched ...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they shouldnt make it a saas bahu show...thats for sure...but as debloeena said if the track is something like that,then ok...Daksha plotting but Shiva turning his tables on him...
i tried searching online...but the only connection i cound find between Agni and Daksh is that Daskh is his FIL
while Vijaya...woh kaun thi?
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PD 😭😭😭😭kya kum hai jo ek aur grey shade charactr😭😭 ki entry ho rahi hai,jo bhi ho Mahadev aur Sati will always be togethr n no one can separate them😃😃😃😃 Edited by ridhithakur - 12 years ago
nishant2941 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya thats true but i think its anoder story were shiva only kills sati and give agan life to sati as a parvati think so dnt be angry its der in 1 tamil or telugu movie , if u wanna know then see in you tube ,
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@nishant...i heard of that version too..
PS-meenaxi...is there any site that offers all the Shiv Puranas stories!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Minaxi I don't have the source..bcoz I read it somewhere long time ago...forget where I read..😛...but I guess Sati trap main fasegi bcoz wo abhi tak puri tarhase insani bhavnao se bahar nehi ayi hai..matlab abhi tak usme Daksh k ahenkar ki chaya hai...wo abhi bhi jiddi aur hati hai...n usne abhi tak Nanda vrat puri nehi ki hai...may b thats y Daksh asani se use fasa lega...😉..but in puran I just hear n know only 1 Vijaya..who is Parvati's sakhi n live with Parvati in Kailash...Jaya n Vijaya...but I never heard that there is any daughter of daksh name Vijaya...
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@nishant...i heard of that version too..

PS-meenaxi...is there any site that offers all the Shiv Puranas stories!

you can read whole of the shiv puran at following link there is no such, there are no saas bahu type stories in shiv puran

if CVs try to mess with shiva and sati story, the show's popularity will only go down the show will die slow death, it would be a sad end to a very bright beginning

http://www.godandguru.com/shiv-puran/index.html

regards
Krishna

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@kkr-i tried that website...i dont know exactly what that is called but my mom was telling me there is this book of Shiva with Various stories of Shiva..
its not this its something else..
and ya...Vijaya is supposed to be Satis servant/sakhi from what i have read!