Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Manini Mihir Mishra to enter Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Manini Mihir Mishra

Triangle Film Company's mythological love saga of Sati-Shiva, Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev on Life OK, is all set to witness Sati's (Mouni Royswayamvar. However, the upcoming episodes will churn out some high-voltage drama with the entry of bong beauty Manini Mihir Mishra. She will be seen as Daksh's (Surendra Pal) daughter and Sati's elder sister, Vijaya.

Manini – who was last seen in Choti Si Zindagi on Zee TV –will help her father to create problems between Shiva (Mohit Raina) and Sati. Vijaya's character will be a strong one with grey shades.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Manini who confirmed her entry and said, "I have never done a mythological show in my career, so I am really looking forward to it. I like pushing my boundaries and challenging myself. It's a very strong character and I am happy to be playing it. Incidentally, I was approached to do Mahadev sometime back for another role but I couldn't take up then due to some reasons. But this time around everything fell into place and it looks like I was destined to do the show."

Manini's entry is expected to air next week.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazringrosescezanneskSpynaliridhithakurromi21koyal-kajalSamsangeetha**esha**vanadhipreetipcOtakuGirl-DeboTOTAL-ROMANTICshaliIntrepida

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
what the...
yaar Cv's are going the saas bahu way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
arghh!!!!what is this yaar???why another grey character?that too Saas Bahu type...sheesh!!!to create problems between Shiva and Sati!?...this is not a normal show its a freaking mythological!!!!
im really disappointed!
but i guess they havent mentioned marriage anywhere...so i guess Shiva and Sati will get married later!
but im still super irritated!...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhi

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
WHAT NOOO YAAR WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US ...OMG I AM TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED

vanadhi

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
hey guys according to the puran Shivsati k shadi k bad Daksh will try to creat all kind of misunderstanding btn them...but I thought Agni dev will help him..I didn't know that Bijaya Daksh's daughter also help him...Shocked..but Daksh Sati k man main Shiv k against shak bhar dega...n Mahadev will act like he don't know anything n he is also in Daksh's trap...but then on the right time he will teach him a leason...Embarrassed..bechara Daksh..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurSamsangeethasohiniluvsmusicmnx12vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey guys according to the puran Shivsati k shadi k bad Daksh will try to creat all kind of misunderstanding btn them...but I thought Agni dev will help him..I didn't know that Bijaya Daksh's daughter also help him...Shocked..but Daksh Sati k man main Shiv k against shak bhar dega...n Mahadev will act like he don't know anything n he is also in Daksh's trap...but then on the right time he will teach him a leason...Embarrassed..bechara Daksh..LOL
ive never heard that story!what is it about?

vanadhi

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

ive never heard that story!what is it about?

Ok...
So then its gonna b super osom...
Bt Sati said to Shiv that now she will never doubt on him...
oh its ok...
i just hope that misunderstanding clears soon and Mahadev and Sati get to spend more happy moments 2gether rather than getting tangled in Daksh's Shadiyantra...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurSamsangeethavanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
And plz share d story with us... 

Edited by coolfizzy - 05 April 2012 at 5:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurvanadhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index