Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 82)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Moni - YOU TOO! I'm not blaming either of them since it's publicly known that they fight on regular basis. Ais baar jhagra barh gaya hai, that's all. Sheesh!

haha I was just making a guess because Priyal was so mad at him... he was even scared to touch her during the rehearsal for the danceLOL...I guess it must be a small fight only like SBS said otherwise why will they miss the chance of adding mirch masalaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Dots - Exactly my point! I didn't see the SBS before the dance so the thoughts of their fight weren't even in my head. I was simply lost in their scene. But after seeing the SBS, major respect in my heart for them. Despite fighting and not talking to each other, their chemistry spoke volumes! Their expressions were spot on and the scene was really magical. What else could we expect them to do? They are actors and are giving their best on-screen and not letting their off-screen tiff get the best of them. End of story. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-WrackspurtBadtameez_Dil

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I also think that crowing would be done in another party in front of Mahasaba. Would like to see what M wears in that Embarrassed

Badtameez_Dil

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I guess they will celebrate 100 epis with a party like other shows...I hope PriAsh comes to that party together and just put an end to all this drama...now someone in that thread said AK accepted his relationship with Priyal in front of media to become the leadLOL...the assumptions are becoming funnier

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.lostmymusic.Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
mais yuppp that will be a bigger drama will take place...she will learn everything to prove herself better from ...i think that is also the idea of DS to make M learn through J ...make M jealous...that were sister rivelary will be longer one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

That's what surprises me the most about actors in general :) They dont let their personal lives hamper their onscreen characters. 

Really no tension was betrayed onscreen during the manveer dance although priash were not even talking to each other or even looking at one another during rehersals. I think we should respect them for that at least! They managed to put a great show up! this proves that they are dedicated people.

This is what is called proffesionalism ...and I like that Tongue

prachuryaBadtameez_Dil

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Really mons and Tanu, as far as we are concerned it could be anyone's fault, how can we form opinions? We know nothing about what transpired, so its useless guessing who would have been at fault.

And funny thing in that thread is people started with asking others not to blame priyal for the tiff and they are themselves indirectly blaming AK saying that he never looked serious etc etc. They are also speculating now.

P.S: Lovely songs are being aired on Sony Mix :)

WrackspurtBadtameez_Dil

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

I guess they will celebrate 100 epis with a party like other shows...I hope PriAsh comes to that party together and just put an end to all this drama...now someone in that thread said AK accepted his relationship with Priyal in front of media to become the leadLOL...the assumptions are becoming funnier

You know, I was so looking forward to the 100th epi bash ONLY to see PriAsh cuz I was missing them sooo much! But this fight drama is scaring me. Please! Hope they patch up and give me some cute moments to drool over on the party! Embarrassed

Btw, that assumption was the BOMB!! ROFL

-Moni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index