TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) - Page 78

Posted: 11 years ago
I am proud to say that I watch and like Afsar Bitiya which is aired n Zee and that show is truly 'different'

I am hearing a lot about STPM, it must be a good show, why is the forum so behind on rank though?
thats why I JUST LOVE KOREAN DRAMAS.<3
he he paro dear so sweet of u, but i cant watch it now, my net isnt free, its free only from 2-8am.😆
yeah we took the 7500 combo pack plan. thats why. and my dad wont make it unlimited.🤢
Rashu I feel cv's had planned M-A track but then ppl became crazy for M-U and UV so I guess they had to redo everything and that played spoilsport for DEK.
Saying that I have a point:
I remember when Abhishek was asked in DEK's press conference that won't his other show be affected bcoz of DEK and he said no so does it mean A exiting from picture was pre planned😕
Originally posted by poulomi12

thats why I JUST LOVE KOREAN DRAMAS.<3

Have you catched YRF drams ,ahh they are awesome classy and sassy😉Short and sweet
Originally posted by arryline

I know Pols of late I feel Star wants to catch hold of Youth's attention too,so they have IPK and EHM .SGP is ending you know that?The show was good but then again dragging part and saas bahu was forced into the show.

Arya, majority of Star's viewers consist of Mothers, grandmothers and Aunties. They can never truly steer away from showing the kitchen poltics genre because they have to appease that particular crowd too. Isiliye kitne bhi naye concept and 'soch nahi' ka  daava kar le, ghoom phir ke they come back to showing the saas-bahu dramas.
LOL, however STPM's plotline is such that it might get lucky to not be included in Star's saas-bahu plans😆
Originally posted by poulomi12

you know sometimes, u need to watch something different, i mean SP, always, by that i mean ALWAYS shows saas bahus, and nothing different, like Colors used to, u know, social awareness part i am talking about, Sony is good in producing very matured plots, and sometimes u need to watch these stuff, not just those saas bahus all the time, only exception is SGP(its a remake of bengali serial, btw.)

exactlyyy pouli u know these saas-bahu rona-dhona r such eye swore to eyes & ears at same time...
sony shows came  as breath of fresh air ...sony again coming back on daily slot ..i think that will take time to sony again to learn all techniques of latest marketing..plus how to deal with daily issues not to look drag...which sp shows r also not behind in dragging not moving the story but there shows r handled more well just that sony needs to learn this handling for dek create a pace in story...dragging came i think bcoz of channel demand after time change. which ph i think couldn't handled plus huge shock came was manveer were liked by more...other was rejected...that's why i think this haywire issues have come in the show...
a real Rajkumari?Whoa!that's amazing!😃
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

I am proud to say that I watch and like Afsar Bitiya which is aired n Zee and that show is truly 'different'

I am hearing a lot about STPM, it must be a good show, why is the forum so behind on rank though?

Ya Afsar Bitiya is good,I catch it's repeats.Ya mine too same Q's for STMP😕

Originally posted by arryline

I know Pols of late I feel Star wants to catch hold of Youth's attention too,so they have IPK and EHM .SGP is ending you know that?The show was good but then again dragging part and saas bahu was forced into the show.

oh is it ending, my mom will be sad, and the fact is, i too stopped watching when it became draggy.😆 I know, IPK, EMH are different, but still, kinda on the line of saas bahu drama, but what i absolutely like about those two shows is that they dont loose the main plot in all those sub plots and twists. they always keep the magic alive. I mean i dont follow IPK and EHm religiously , but i like watching it whenever i tune into it.