Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Tanvi ppl have mixed opinions because of the fact that all think UV has killed Akash because that Brij promo was not well promoted.But Manveer still has a huge edge.Their pic on FB page received above 800 likes .

@Pols I agree DEK was so fast and impulsive but then that hardly works in Indian TV ,Another sad part of Indian TV .But I'm enjoying this DEK.Sony is promoting the show now but compared to other channels very less.
arryline thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

ohkay guys I am gone... goodnight!

Bye dear,take care.Hope to see you here more๐Ÿ˜Š
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Colors never air short series ...they just stretch it like chewing gum

I think only Sony have aired short series and i loved those YRF shows they aired, Mahi way, Rishta.com, and even Seven and Khotey Sikkay ..wish they again air shows like that...its nice to see a show having pre-decided endings...what i think every makers should do is make the shows take season breaks...then the audience will always wait for the show...and the creatives can serve us with better stories ๐Ÿ˜›

exactly, thats why DEK's sudden and stupid dragging is kinda bugging me and irritating me. I mean, why cat u just show the drama in a more organized and planned manner? it was so good to start with! 

Is it just me, or there is no renovation of dialogues, i mean VB's dialogues need to be more funny, it seems as if its going on the same line.๐Ÿค”
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
actually with Indian tv problem is one side India is totalyy urban other is in villages small towns...problem is with trps...there r more sp shows r dragged or colors show...there copy problem ek chala plot to dusra bhi waise hi shows channel start making...

i had to say for sony came up with huge part with different show contents...though the problem lies in little dragging bcoz they need to run daily soaps but still sony came with diff shows they r more subtle than those r running on other channels...people shout so loudly...with so much loud make-ups no story progress drama is shown on such stupid issues...which makes ur like๐Ÿค”
arryline thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Colors never air short series ...they just stretch it like chewing gum

I think only Sony have aired short series and i loved those YRF shows they aired, Mahi way, Rishta.com, and even Seven and Khotey Sikkay ..wish they again air shows like that...its nice to see a show having pre-decided endings...what i think every makers should do is make the shows take season breaks...then the audience will always wait for the show...and the creatives can serve us with better stories ๐Ÿ˜›

True I don't like that channel at all.All the shows are experts in dragging

Paro ,Hi-five yaar.My fav shows Rishta.com,Mahi way and Khotey Sikhey.They were classics.I wish their season 2 to air too๐Ÿ˜›
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arryline

@Paro ya I catch Sajda on and off.I heard somewhere that Aaliya eventually marries Ronit Roy,dunno๐Ÿ˜•

Not Ronit Roy...its Rohit Roy...yeah he will be an underworld don...they have just showed his entry...Aliya looks like his wife who has died...and so this RAW agent guy Ranveer has asked her to help her catch him...and yeah i guess she will marry him to bust his business ๐Ÿ˜›
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

@Tanvi ppl have mixed opinions because of the fact that all think UV has killed Akash because that Brij promo was not well promoted.But Manveer still has a huge edge.Their pic on FB page received above 800 likes .

@Pols I agree DEK was so fast and impulsive but then that hardly works in Indian TV ,Another sad part of Indian TV .But I'm enjoying this DEK.Sony is promoting the show now but compared to other channels very less.

which picture ??
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜†and they still maintain that Akash is equally liked!

i dont know, the way once DEK gained popularity, i think, people like the fast rythm, its not like a film, also not like Kekta madam's loud BG, thundering music, flashing of faces, etc. the story's pace was very good, it didnt drag the least wanted part, showed what is important in a precise and more accurate manner.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@ Paro I superlike that idea. We should have popular shows broadcasted seasonwise. And yes YRF's shows on Sony were a classic example of how limited episodes' shows can keep the audience entertained and remain popular while maintaining their essence.
YRF needs to bring on new seasons of atleast Mahi Way and Rishta.com
arryline thumbnail
Good point Tanvi.Star has wider reach ie it has rural network more.On the other hand Sony has matured and shows which are more for urban audience so we can't expect great trps for DEK.Max it can rise a little above 2.5 .