Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 75)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

sony is obssessed with crime shows, i mean look at CID! Its been running for more than 12 years, and really?????how come?

Then there's Crime patrol, well its a lot better than CID, and Adaalat started off well, and Ronit's Pathak is awesome, but other shows dont get that exposure.

CID has been running for 15 years because that show has kept its audience HOOKED and delivered ratings , superb ratings for 15 years . That is the answer to your ' how come'?  Crime Patrol is brilliant and Adaalat is engaging - they too deliver great ratings.

Sony has given equal exposure and chance to its other shows but of those shows could not deliver what they promised , its not Sony's fault.

CID is not a show, its a cult and when any other show manages to deliver the success that this show has done, we can talk about how and why it is running  for so long. You can't take credit away from where it is due.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

They didn't change the team...the concept of the show is by Venita Coehlo...I guess a few additions were made to the writing team..earlier the story was by someone called Ritu abhi it's by Priya-Sudhir...I just checked from my downloaded videos LOL

whatever additions or subtraction they do plz make it ManVeer in the future.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaBadtameez_Dil

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
CID is a verry gud show but sadly i feel that nw it has lost it's charm

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Poco, i am not saying the concept wasnt good, it was great at the initial seasons, but nowadays the stories and plots are really similar in their approach, nothing new, nothing more engaging. The suspense is killed at the ending. Thats what i wanted to say. Ouch I crime Patrol has more engaging story line and the suspense is always kept till the last.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

CID is a verry gud show but sadly i feel that nw it has lost it's charm

Its been running for 15 years, producing more than 800 stories, so obviously it has different phases and shifts. Its not what it used to be , because it has changed with times. Anyway, this forum is not for CID , so i guess i will keep it out.

_Rashmi

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@polo base for the british empire was bengal... and kolkata is a part of it

oohhkkk..

I dont DIET woman.. i just don like to have those things..!

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

aahh...  what is the discussion goin on?

oh guys i have to tell u i am going MIA for some weeks, exams, may be last will be on Monday. But will try to drop in some times.Wink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Poco, i am not saying the concept wasnt good, it was great at the initial seasons, but nowadays the stories and plots are really similar in their approach, nothing new, nothing more engaging. The suspense is killed at the ending. Thats what i wanted to say. Ouch I crime Patrol has more engaging story line and the suspense is always kept till the last.

That is your opinion in its own right and its perfectly acceptable. Its normal to lose or gain interest in a show. I just  reacted to your statement that how it is still on after 15 years. That's it. Never mind.

Badtameez_Dil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index