TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
ROFLL, Pols we all love you so much thats why we turn up when you're leaving...don't go.

@Arya, to be honest my dear I come here only for you guys :) and rahi baat sunday ko aane ki toh jasoos Pols has already solved that mystery =))

@Paro, hey there!
Originally posted by poulomi12

Depends on people's eyes. I like the angry shrewd, and evil attitude of his. He is tall, dark, and a blue eyed. for further info go visit CSAM forum.๐Ÿ˜†
Umm...Chhal Shey Aur Mat guy?? ๐Ÿค”...yeah he looks good, mysterious kinda ๐Ÿ˜†...but the prob with the show is the plot...its very difficult to stretch a show with this plot , I mean for how long its possible to show that the husband has been kept tied up, and the wife is made to keep doing what the other guy wants ...if it was a film then it would have been fine, but for a serial its difficult ๐Ÿ˜•
Oh Neetz that's why haan๐Ÿ˜†

Pols tujhe sab pata rahta hain na๐Ÿ˜†
Polo dont leave yet ๐Ÿ˜†...hi Arry, Birdie and Neetz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

pouli seem like ur timing is wrong๐Ÿ˜†

arry i toh can't get off from friday fever...๐Ÿ˜†

after such long time i had seen some nice intense dance on tv agar editing thodi aur achi hoti toh it would have gave more impact๐Ÿ˜†

Tanvi don't remind me yaar I couldn't catch the epi on friday and even on saturday.I caught the episode today only.Finally M ko kuch kuch hua๐Ÿ˜†.Hope the show continues with it's momentum
paro_ i know! that is also bugging me, but who cares, for me every serial is short lived, as soon as they start dragging, i will quit, BIG DEAL! Just like it, not LOVE it, but I am falling for Kabir.

Neetz-oh thank god u noticed! U are so slow like ur Net.

Arya- alright i will stay till 9.

kiara- lo u are here now, u cant complain, lots of people here.
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Umm...Chhal Shey Aur Mat guy?? ๐Ÿค”...yeah he looks good, mysterious kinda ๐Ÿ˜†...but the prob with the show is the plot...its very difficult to stretch a show with this plot , I mean for how long its possible to show that the husband has been kept tied up, and the wife is made to keep doing what the other guy wants ...if it was a film then it would have been fine, but for a serial its difficult ๐Ÿ˜•

I agree on this part it's a huge responsibility to hold the grip also such serials needs to be more precise.

heyy paro i agree this kind of mysterious plot i don't think works long with daily serial after some point of time either people lose interest or they need to open the mystery soon...

anyone read setindia main video comments๐Ÿ˜†

PAro, maybe it is supposed to be a short series?

accha i want to ask you girls, all of our fav shows lose their original flavour and become boring or repetitive at some point or the other, onw of the biggest reasons being the makers or channel want to air the popular shows forever thereby making it lose in quality and essence. How long should any good show be aired? I would like all shows to end in a years time ideally. I think ending a show at the right time with a logical end is much needed in hindi serials, otherwise a day comes when the viewers almost would be begging for their once upon a time fav shows to end.

Originally posted by arryline

Oh Neetz that's why haan๐Ÿ˜†

Pols tujhe sab pata rahta hain na๐Ÿ˜†

i know!