Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 71)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Sorry guys.. I'm back... just had to check the mixes uploaded by some dj... freakin awesome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
pouli u know i think by reading her int. she has this approach towards youth based so UV is being loved by youth right...
so maybe we get to c manveer...
i think sometimes think SA is quite bugged by manveer fans so now is little irritated isliya might doesn't reply much to MU fans...
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

pouli if this time M gone back to sq1 naa seriously throw out this monia & majnu together from this show...close the show
u bet i will be the first one to ditch the show and never watch again, it happened with DMG, it happened with PKYEK, and now it will happen with DEK.Cry
i feel sad i will miss UV Unhappy
Hell yeah! me too!
but i don't think M will get back to chwal mode as now i c a jealous part even if not towards UV it is for family...& acceptance...it is defeat also from J ...
i don't think M will face defeat from J.

Of course she wont. I see a growing attachment of M for UV. esp. with the zipper scene. I think she will start feeling jealous over UV. Thats what is needed more.

Okay tell me what do u think about the kiis that J talked about?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyjenniceBadtameez_Dil

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Of course she wont. I see a growing attachment of M for UV. esp. with the zipper scene. I think she will start feeling jealous over UV. Thats what is needed more.

Okay tell me what do u think about the kiis that J talked about?

I wud say J will play the cupid for Manveer because she said that until the fire intensity is same frm both side she will keep on pouring ghee into it.
And abt that kiss stuff, she metaphorically meant that UV is at her mercy

Edited by prachurya - 07 April 2012 at 9:18am

_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
pouli what kiss i don't think it is for any kiss part she was refering it was mere a story an eg she was refering to like princess kissed frog & frog become prince...
it was just a reference given by J not a kiss she was talking about LOL

i think she was refering how M princess UV the prince will never get he will turn into frog...

or it might be of how M princess will never get UV prince ..prince is now in my hands so he will remain as frog...

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

pouli u know i think by reading her int. she has this approach towards youth based so UV is being loved by youth right...
so maybe we get to c manveer...
i think sometimes think SA is quite bugged by manveer fans so now is little irritated isliya might doesn't reply much to MU fans...
i understand ur love for the woman.LOLROFL

but the thing is, she just looses logic before her ego. Moreover do u think, Akash found in bedroom and the Manyata's satyagraha was appreciated? they were like some kabr for them. I mean in any youth show, u have to go with the youth and the stupid dragging wont work as we loose the interest soon.

they cud have done a better justice to Akash's character if they wanted to create a love triangle. I feel Akash is just intolerable because of the absurdity that is shown in his character. 

prachuryaBadtameez_Dil

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

I wud say J will play the cupid for Manveer because she said that until the fire intensity is same frm both side she will keep pon pouring ghee into it.
And abt that kiss stuff, she metaphorically meant that UV is at her mercy
ewww!

why wudnt J just stop acting low and act with Grace?

prachurya

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
nice thinking tanvi!

Badtameez_Dil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index