Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 70)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

pouli u know i think by reading her int. she has this approach towards youth based so UV is being loved by youth right...
so maybe we get to c manveer...
i think sometimes think SA is quite bugged by manveer fans so now is little irritated isliya might doesn't reply much to MU fans...
i understand ur love for the woman.LOLROFL

but the thing is, she just looses logic before her ego. Moreover do u think, Akash found in bedroom and the Manyata's satyagraha was appreciated? they were like some kabr for them. I mean in any youth show, u have to go with the youth and the stupid dragging wont work as we loose the interest soon.

they cud have done a better justice to Akash's character if they wanted to create a love triangle. I feel Akash is just intolerable because of the absurdity that is shown in his character. 

i even was not ready to watch this show...till one day my eyes gone on this disco sceneLOL

it was NEVER akash for me...i was least bothered about akash till they over-do akash...when i watched them 1st i was like this would be a couple for future ...& akash be just mere road-block though that i still think but over-doing akash is so annoying

yeah they could handled akash matter in better way & bedroom one toh still f9 but satyagarh ne toh satyanaash kar diya thaLOL

i think they need to take car of both as its no SO channel but sony channelLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Sorry guys.. I'm back... just had to check the mixes uploaded by some dj... freakin awesome!!!

so where are u now?

at home... facebook... cant go out tonight in a sense tomorrow easter and all... sheesh!

easter is tomorrow?Shocked

Well enjoy honey!
So tell me what happened to DMG and Riddhima na!
-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Why are you guys talking about Akash :(

wapas aa raha hai kya :O

_Poulomi_

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Originally posted by prachurya

BTW I am still thinking, why did they change J tripping M scene????  Plus, there is something I have noticed, first they used to show in the credits, Story by some writer (I dnt remember her name ) who wrote a book abt it(Paul Coelho was it??), bt nw it shows different names, that means they changed the story

Venita Coelho?

I met that woman.. she's some author I met her at the book launch of her sstorybook  Dungeon taled... by god! I was pakaod there! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya_Poulomi_

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

I am watching, the Makar sankranti Vijay's finger cut scene, the man is hilarious!!!! I can stop myself frm laughing out loud, the way Vijay screams "BLOOD WAR!!!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Sorry guys.. I'm back... just had to check the mixes uploaded by some dj... freakin awesome!!!

so where are u now?

at home... facebook... cant go out tonight in a sense tomorrow easter and all... sheesh!

easter is tomorrow?Shocked

Well enjoy honey!
So tell me what happened to DMG and Riddhima na!

Woman! Where do u live...

I guess she ends up with Armaan... 

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

BTW I am still thinking, why did they change J tripping M scene????  Plus, there is something I have noticed, first they used to show in the credits, Story by some writer (I dnt remember her name ) who wrote a book abt it(Paul Coelho was it??), bt nw it shows different names, that means they changed the story

that's sound interesting they changed the writers

than they had changed the basic story also...

i'm going to watch london paris newyork to c what different way SA taken in this movie 'i heard quite alott about this handling of story...
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
sony is obssessed with crime shows, i mean look at CID! Its been running for more than 12 years, and really?????how come?

Then there's Crime patrol, well its a lot better than CID, and Adaalat started off well, and Ronit's Pathak is awesome, but other shows dont get that exposure.

Badtameez_Dil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index