Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 66)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
SA had an interview recently where she was asked about DEK she said show is increasing its fan following ...

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Mais love your avie lol!

Hina made it! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
can't read it Tanvi :P 
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

from this can only say majnu namak shock is what coming upLOL

oh god;! well nizza hinted that too. oh god!! i just hope they turn him into sme negative charcter. its better that way.

BREAKING NEWS GALS: i had a cat with my coisin who.lives in a village area. she said that even though they dont watch hindi serials, she and my aunt all loveUV. Where frm is SA having the.delusions that akash is loved in villages???????

Even i had a recent chat with a school going girls. all of them seemed to despise Akash. They were calling all sorts of names of him. i.was.rofling. how can SA be confident about te fan following??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

oh god;! well nizza hinted that too. oh god!! i just hope they turn him into sme negative charcter. its better that way.

BREAKING NEWS GALS: i had a cat with my coisin who.lives in a village area. she said that even though they dont watch hindi serials, she and my aunt all loveUV. Where frm is SA having the.delusions that akash is loved in villages???????

Even i had a recent chat with a school going girls. all of them seemed to despise Akash. They were calling all sorts of names of him. i.was.rofling. how can SA be confident about te fan following??

SA lives in a bubble world. God, sometimes hate her for all of her strange thoughts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hina... uno Jiya is my secretly admired couple... I mean I hate Jeh's chatracter but they look good 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.dreamyjennice

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

yeah nizza also hinted .i guess even from M's dreams also looked like that...

let's c kya hota hai even blackmailing can't be dragged so much..its already looking ugly & getting too much...

i know i too had talk with people who call akash with so many names we even can't say those here LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index