Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 121)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
True Mousie DEK is famous for that .BTW DS has publicly announced that J will be Yuvrani then how will she take back her words for M?

Yup my fav part tooEmbarrassedAlso that part where she kinda goes away but he pulls her closerEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
you mean this?

Man! Loved the whole dance! except the unnecessary looks of the family members! hmph!

DS is playing something big here yaar...let's see what happens. Hope there are good twists in store for us this week! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaarryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
This is what I found in FB about PriyAsh:
The News Other Pages Provide Is Not True Ashish Kapoor would NEVER reply on his fight with Priyal..Its a small fight..my cousin confirmed that they go home in the same car..so they are just a little bit angry with each other not a big deal :)

ashish does not add fans on his fb..only his close friends..moreover he isnt even using a fanpage..he does not have time for it..and i came to know about this thru my cousin..So all the fanpages who say hes updating the status dont believe them..BUT he does check this page random on recommandation of my cousin so keep on showing ur love for ManVeer!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanprachuryalostmymusic.

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Ya what was with Brij ,I had complaints that Komal is partial but look at BrijAngry.Well Meneka and VB are out of hopesOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

This is what I found in FB about PriyAsh:
The News Other Pages Provide Is Not True Ashish Kapoor would NEVER reply on his fight with Priyal..Its a small fight..my cousin confirmed that they go home in the same car..so they are just a little bit angry with each other not a big deal :)

ashish does not add fans on his fb..only his close friends..moreover he isnt even using a fanpage..he does not have time for it..and i came to know about this thru my cousin..So all the fanpages who say hes updating the status dont believe them..BUT he does check this page random on recommandation of my cousin so keep on showing ur love for ManVeer!

awww! I hope it's true! AK is far too sweet to publicly say anything or mention anything about the fight. It's just a lovers-tiff, that's all. I'm sure everything will be back to normal in a few days! Big smile

Besides, they fight everyday :P Maybe SBS recorded them when they were doing their regular fight, no big deal.

I am so looking forward to a 100th epi bash only to see PriAsh happy and together again! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaarryline

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Ya what was with Brij ,I had complaints that Komal is partial but look at BrijAngry.Well Meneka and VB are out of hopesOuch

BR is so Angry Can't believe I used to call him the best and cuddliest father OuchCry
_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
IF is undergoing sum changesBig smile fr betterment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaarrylinelostmymusic.

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Ya they themselves confessed they fight everyday.Also SBS is not that kind who give away scoops easily ,they are masters in making mole out of hill.SO I'm chilledSmile

Will they have a party since DEK dwindled after 50 epi's?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index