Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 11)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Arya ... Cot a glimse of yesterdays epi.. HAWT...

Dance... What dance... What fight..

Read this:

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Did u see how AK asks something to her and she declines.I'm happy cv's are giving them such scenes so automatically they will be close to each other,

Manveer were magical on the floor.Did you notice M's expression,Did she feel anything for UVShocked?Tongue

I have to watch it again to analyze it betterLOL...it was actually funny to watch them give interviews separately LOL...dekhte hai kab tak they dont talk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4uarryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Did u see how AK asks something to her and she declines.I'm happy cv's are giving them such scenes so automatically they will be close to each other,

Manveer were magical on the floor.Did you notice M's expression,Did she feel anything for UVShocked?Tongue

I have to watch it again to analyze it betterLOL...it was actually funny to watch them give interviews separately LOL...dekhte hai kab tak they dont talk

LOLYa do watch it,Hope they air the sequence today onlyTongue.Ya they were talking to each other ,In a scene AK was asking her something and Priyal just ignoredLOL
-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

LOLYa do watch it,Hope they air the sequence today onlyTongue.Ya they were talking to each other ,In a scene AK was asking her something and Priyal just ignoredLOL

I m waiting for someone to upload it...haha that means AK is already making efforts to manao herLOL...I miss their interviews...honestly  their solo interviews are not that funOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

arryline

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

yeah it looks like a lover's tiff onlyLOL I m sure they will make up soon SBS even gave a bit of advice to them LOL

The Dance looks so romanticDay Dreaming...their off-screen fight is infact adding more spice to it LOL 

dance seq looked so beautiful .there chemistry got quite intenseLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaarryline-Moni-

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Moni true yaar ,PriYash are my favourite.Hope their tiff gets resolved soon and we get more cute segments of them together

Badtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
The big question"What are cv's eating these days?"I would recommend them to consume that more so that they keep the momentum goingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya-Moni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index