Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 105)

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

@Paro ya I catch Sajda on and off.I heard somewhere that Aaliya eventually marries Ronit Roy,dunnoConfused

Not Ronit Roy...its Rohit Roy...yeah he will be an underworld don...they have just showed his entry...Aliya looks like his wife who has died...and so this RAW agent guy Ranveer has asked her to help her catch him...and yeah i guess she will marry him to bust his business Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline_Poulomi_

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

@Tanvi ppl have mixed opinions because of the fact that all think UV has killed Akash because that Brij promo was not well promoted.But Manveer still has a huge edge.Their pic on FB page received above 800 likes .

@Pols I agree DEK was so fast and impulsive but then that hardly works in Indian TV ,Another sad part of Indian TV .OuchBut I'm enjoying this DEK.Sony is promoting the show now but compared to other channels very less.

which picture ??
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

@Tanvi ppl have mixed opinions because of the fact that all think UV has killed Akash because that Brij promo was not well promoted.But Manveer still has a huge edge.Their pic on FB page received above 800 likes .

LOLand they still maintain that Akash is equally liked!

@Pols I agree DEK was so fast and impulsive but then that hardly works in Indian TV ,Another sad part of Indian TV .OuchBut I'm enjoying this DEK.Sony is promoting the show now but compared to other channels very less.

i dont know, the way once DEK gained popularity, i think, people like the fast rythm, its not like a film, also not like Kekta madam's loud BG, thundering music, flashing of faces, etc. the story's pace was very good, it didnt drag the least wanted part, showed what is important in a precise and more accurate manner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.arrylineBadtameez_Dil

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@ Paro I superlike that idea. We should have popular shows broadcasted seasonwise. And yes YRF's shows on Sony were a classic example of how limited episodes' shows can keep the audience entertained and remain popular while maintaining their essence.
YRF needs to bring on new seasons of atleast Mahi Way and Rishta.com

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline_Poulomi_

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Good point Tanvi.Star has wider reach ie it has rural network more.On the other hand Sony has matured and shows which are more for urban audience so we can't expect great trps for DEK.Max it can rise a little above 2.5 .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hello guys,did i miss anything!Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

i dont know, the way once DEK gained popularity, i think, people like the fast rythm, its not like a film, also not like Kekta madam's loud BG, thundering music, flashing of faces, etc. the story's pace was very good, it didnt drag the least wanted part, showed what is important in a precise and more accurate manner.

DEK was different in many ways .An awesome cast,the royal famil had a modern touch to it.The story was tight and obviously with UV and Manveer the show gained popularity.

Wrackspurt_RashmiBadtameez_Dil

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Good point Tanvi.Star has wider reach ie it has rural network more.On the other hand Sony has matured and shows which are more for urban audience so we can't expect great trps for DEK.Max it can rise a little above 2.5 .

you know sometimes, u need to watch something different, i mean SP, always, by that i mean ALWAYS shows saas bahus, and nothing different, like Colors used to, u know, social awareness part i am talking about, Sony is good in producing very matured plots, and sometimes u need to watch these stuff, not just those saas bahus all the time, only exception is SGP(its a remake of bengali serial, btw.)

arryline_RashmiBadtameez_Dil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index