Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 104)

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

I am proud to say that I watch and like Afsar Bitiya which is aired n Zee and that show is truly 'different'

I am hearing a lot about STPM, it must be a good show, why is the forum so behind on rank though?

Ya Afsar Bitiya is good,I catch it's repeats.Ya mine too same Q's for STMPConfused

CM ratings r like TRP rating.kabhi samaj mein hi nahi aataROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
nitz u watch afsar bitiya i like that show i don't watch regulary but i like it bcoz they shown the girl for which the show is being made the original plot they didn't dragged in showing how she is becoming one...though they shown high drama very much...but kept the pace...
i like kinshuk from bidaai days he had came along way in acting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights._Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

exactlyyy pouli u know these saas-bahu rona-dhona r such eye swore to eyes & ears at same time...
sony shows came  as breath of fresh air ...sony again coming back on daily slot ..i think that will take time to sony again to learn all techniques of latest marketing..plus how to deal with daily issues not to look drag...which sp shows r also not behind in dragging not moving the story but there shows r handled more well just that sony needs to learn this handling for dek create a pace in story...dragging came i think bcoz of channel demand after time change. which ph i think couldn't handled plus huge shock came was manveer were liked by more...other was rejected...that's why i think this haywire issues have come in the show...
@ bold: good point. it might be or otherwise DEK looked like it has suddenly changed party!LOL
@red: u got to be kidding me! any youth show will choose UV over Akash, and they only created the magic, and the chemistry, how can they expect we ignore it??

Sometimes i think they planned on UV to begin with, i mean the rock throwing scene, the pub scene are just too ironical. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaarrylineWrackspurtBadtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Originally posted by poulomi12

I know Pols of late I feel Star wants to catch hold of Youth's attention too,so they have IPK and EHM .SGP is ending you know that?The show was good but then again dragging part and saas bahu was forced into the show.Ouch

oh is it ending, my mom will be sad, and the fact is, i too stopped watching when it became draggy.LOL I know, IPK, EMH are different, but still, kinda on the line of saas bahu drama, but what i absolutely like about those two shows is that they dont loose the main plot in all those sub plots and twists. they always keep the magic alive. I mean i dont follow IPK and EHm religiously , but i like watching it whenever i tune into it.

Well I don't watch much of IPK and EHM either.But one fact  of IPK is that they are masters of grabbing eyeballs.They show what ppl want.A eye lock,fall over and leads intense romance coupled with home drama.EHM I just catch glipmse

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights._Rashmi_Poulomi_

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

nw i am a regular watcher of IPK,i lyk the story nwEmbarrassed

WhiteNights._Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I am proud to say that I watch and like Afsar Bitiya which is aired n Zee and that show is truly 'different'

I am hearing a lot about STPM, it must be a good show, why is the forum so behind on rank though?

i know the story is great but looks like it has taken a dip, i mean the rank fell na? That was quite shocking.

Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poulomi12

Good point Tanvi.Star has wider reach ie it has rural network more.On the other hand Sony has matured and shows which are more for urban audience so we can't expect great trps for DEK.Max it can rise a little above 2.5 .

you know sometimes, u need to watch something different, i mean SP, always, by that i mean ALWAYS shows saas bahus, and nothing different, like Colors used to, u know, social awareness part i am talking about, Sony is good in producing very matured plots, and sometimes u need to watch these stuff, not just those saas bahus all the time, only exception is SGP(its a remake of bengali serial, btw.)

I know Pols of late I feel Star wants to catch hold of Youth's attention too,so they have IPK and EHM .SGP is ending you know that?The show was good but then again dragging part and saas bahu was forced into the show.Ouch

Arya, majority of Star's viewers consist of Mothers, grandmothers and Aunties. They can never truly steer away from showing the kitchen poltics genre because they have to appease that particular crowd too. Isiliye kitne bhi naye concept and 'soch nahi' ka  daava kar le, ghoom phir ke they come back to showing the saas-bahu dramas.
LOL, however STPM's plotline is such that it might get lucky to not be included in Star's saas-bahu plansLOL

SGP is actually better than the Bengali one...the bengali one ended after Ishan got back his memory., somewhere down the line the story got ruined Confused..here they have modified it and have stretched it enough LOL...and STPM's story line is just starting...my mom has started to watch it after i told her the story and she is liking it LOL

arryline

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@Arya & Pols DEK is one show where there was no eye-lock or falls bwt U-M 2 instigate romanceLOL

WhiteNights.arryline

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index