Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#41:HumLipstickKharabKrdenge;) (Page 101)

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

PAro, maybe it is supposed to be a short series?

accha i want to ask you girls, all of our fav shows lose their original flavour and become boring or repetitive at some point or the other, onw of the biggest reasons being the makers or channel want to air the popular shows forever thereby making it lose in quality and essence. How long should any good show be aired? I would like all shows to end in a years time ideally. I think ending a show at the right time with a logical end is much needed in hindi serials, otherwise a day comes when the viewers almost would be begging for their once upon a time fav shows to end.

U right Neetz. This is one thing i hate about Indian serials. I hope they plan their serials/dramas well and for a particular time being, say 6 months and then move according ti it, it will keep the essense of the drama intact. Like in DEK, it seems completely unplanned and what is shown why is it shown is completely lost. Its more like, we have to show them some thing, just show them anything. The story is very poorly told after the first 30-40 epis.

I just hope they give up this tendency of dragging stuff to increase the number of epis to make it more beautiful and more worth watching.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.arrylineBadtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

accha i want to ask you girls, all of our fav shows lose their original flavour and become boring or repetitive at some point or the other, onw of the biggest reasons being the makers or channel want to air the popular shows forever thereby making it lose in quality and essence. How long should any good show be aired? I would like all shows to end in a years time ideally. I think ending a show at the right time with a logical end is much needed in hindi serials, otherwise a day comes when the viewers almost would be begging for their once upon a time fav shows to end.

I truly and firmly agree on this one .The max time can be one and half month if the show has some good plotline.Dragging kills the essence of the show.I came to IF seeing the 10:30 show on SP but now see the show is noting but another saas bahu showOuchSomebody should paas an amendment regarding thisWink

WhiteNights._Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

@Neetz That's too sweet so now come more often obviously jiju ko time dene ke baadLOL

@Kiara Hii,dearSmile

oye she will become lal lal tamatar.

Kiara- Respect girl!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

anyone read setindia main video commentsLOL

nO Tanvi ,which video?ConfusedThe YT uploaded oneConfused

My querries too!LOL

arryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Everyone any plans for 100 episodes thread?

_Poulomi_

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Hey guys are you all aware that there is a real time Rajkumari as one of the contestants of DID 3?Cool

arryline_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

aahh! Hi aarya... Neetz kahha phir se jeeju ke love seat share karne gayi

WhiteNights.

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

@Polo

Yeah even I do that..leave a show when I get bored LOL...i dont really watch this show though LOL

@ Arry

yeah its true, thrillers are good but they have to be precise...who knows after sometime it might get turned into some regular love triangle like serial...I am also not finding the script strong enough...at first when i saw  the promos i thought it was like the film Darr...but it turned out to be something else LOL...I like Sajda tere pyar mein...see the concept is similar, here also the girl resembles someone who is dead, and is being made to do something she does not really want...but its for her country and in CSAM its to save the husband ..but the story of Sajda is much more strong Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.arryline_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index