Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friend this is stary_kajal. I am starting my FF- sarhad ke paar ek kahani again.. I have some personal problems thats why i was not able to update on time. I am really sorry friends. all my friends can throw jutta and chappals on me.. But i am updating today my ff with next part. Tell me friends should i continue or not??? 

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
                                                   Part-3

Khurana Mansion

Raj sleeping, Rishab and daadi comes in. Daadi looks at the mess he had made in his room. Rishab comes 
and sits beside him see Raj hugging a pillow so tightly. He hits on raj head. Raj becomes startled and looks here 
and there. He sees his Dad and daadi standing in front of him. He makes faces.

Raj (thinks): hey bhagwan hitler aur dad ab mainey kya kar diya {he scratch his head}

Rishab: Raj mujhe pata chala ki aaj kal tum bina bataye kuch bi decision le letey ho.
Raj {thinks}: Really lakin mainey kya decision le liya.
Dadi: tumne jo decision liya hai kya soch kar liya hai? 

Meanwhile aardhya also comes in sees both of them and her confused son. Raj sits up. 

Raj: lakin hitt
Rishab gives stern look to raj
Raj: arey mera matlab hai daadi mujhe ab tak samaj nahi aa raha ki aap kis decision ki baat kar rahey ho.

Rishab gives him envelop to him. Daadi and aardhaya sees him. Raj checks the envelope and bright smile appears 
on his face.

Batakot Village:

Nayor house:

Everyone was busy in preparing for Rashmi engagement, Maj Nayor was instructing all the servants to do work , Avanti was 
busy in house hold and vidhi was busy making Rashmi ready for the engagement and maan was also busy giving instructions 
to decorates. 

Rashmi was deciding what to wear in her engagment and vidhi was helping her in selecting her, Vidhi was quiet, she was looking at jewellery

Rashmi: yaar prem mujhe is get up mey dekhaga na toh faint ho jaayega..
Vidhi was lost and she was not paying attention to her at all. Rashmi comes to vidhi and put hand on her shoulder.

Rashmi: kya baat hai vidhi tu udaas kyu hai
Vidhi: nahi toh di
Rashmi: dekh mujse mat chupa, i am ur elder sis
Vidhi: bas di aaj aapki engagment hai do din ke baad aapki shaadi. Aap chahle jaaogey, and then i will be all alone.

Rashmi was in tears, listening to her baby sister talking normally and emotionally. Rashmi hugs her from behind

Rashmi: kaun kehta hai ki tu akeli reh jaayegi. I will be always there with you anytime. Hum ladtey hai jagadtey hai lakin at the end we love each other na. Duriya bad jaaney sey rishtey khatam nahi hotey balki aur strong ban jaatey hai. right ??

Vidhi: hmm

Rashmi: chal no more crying sees aaj yaha badey smart smart officers aaye huey aagar tujhe koi pasand aa jaaye na toh bata dena..maan bhai sey keh kar setting kar wa dungi.

Vidhi becomes angry..

Rashmi: arey gussa mat ho mey jaanti hu ki meri choti behan ka dil toh already kisi ka ho chuka bechare sare officers kya hoga...

Vidhi throws pillow on rashmi and they laugh

Village scene:

Gazal was confused selecting dress for the evening what to wear or not. Naaz comes to see Gazal what she was up to. She 
becomes sad and sits on bed.  

Naaz: kya hua gazal
Gazal: tum jaanti ho na ki aaj rashmi ki sagaai hai aur humhey samaj nahi aa raha hai ki hum kya pehaney
Naaz: arey itney sunder sunder poshaake {dresses} hai tumarey pass phir bi udaas ho. Chal ab aisey naraz mat ho.

Naaz select Gazal dress.

{It was a very sweet dress at the color was navy anarkali blue suit, with silver embroidery on it. }

Khurana mansion:

Rishab: Finally you are cleared for the CDS exam, yeh sab kab kiya tumney?Humhey infact tumare bhai maan ko toh yeh lagta tha ki 
ki tumara aur army ka dur dur tak koi waasta nahi hai..phir yeh sab ๐Ÿ˜›??

Daadi: mujhe toh sunkar hi chakar๐Ÿ˜ฒ aa rahey hai raj aur fauj. hey bhagwan kahi mey sapna toh nahi dekh rahi hu na. ๐Ÿคฃ

Raj: oh come on now papa first fall mey army join nahi kar raha hu.. Its indian air force๐Ÿ˜Š.. aur dusri baat daadi yeh sapana nahi sach  ๐Ÿ˜›

He pinches her daadi

Daadi: oouch ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aardhaya: tumney maan ko bataya

Raj: aap log ne mauka hi kaha diya hai ab tak. mey bhai ko surprise dena chahta tha

Aardhay kisses his son forehead and bless him. Rishab still look doubtful.

Raj: mom , dad and my pyar daadi i am leaving today kuch formalities hai jo mujhe puri karni hai

Rishab: kaha ja rahey ho

Raj: its leh dad 

Rishab hugs raj. Daadi smiles and aardhaya sees rishab and raj

Rishab: feel so proud of u beta.

Evening Scene

The lawn was sparkling with lights. Chairs and tables were arranged in the lawn. People were arriving with the gifts, children were playing 
The stalls of food was placed at one side of lawn. People were eyes were stuck on the decoration and arrangements made by Maj Nayor 
at his daughter engagement. Waiters were serving soft drink to ladies. At other side of lawn hard drinks were on the rocks, all the brigadiers 
and major were standing with drinks and talking. Full security was there, everyone has to come through security check except military personals.

Prem {harshad Chopra} family arrived and Maj Nayor family welcomed him, 
Maan hugged prem { Guys its harshad Chopra, so hott na prem is also in military 
and maan's best friend}. 
Vidhi brings Rashmi and she took blessing from all. Prem winks at Rashmi . She feels shy and looks down. Vidhi smiles at both of them but somewhere she was missing out something

She took blessing for everyone. Gazal also comes there but she was stopped
by one of the officer on security. Gazal looks at him, he smiles wickedly at her. Gazal was in fear now. Gazal was sweating very hardly. Her breathing was going up and down. She was shivering. Man takes her stuff and put them side. He took her stall away. Gazal was tear. She bends down in fear.  Gazal closed her eyes in terror. when she listen a voice. she opens her eyes

He saw a man standing in front of her. He was wearing a black sherwani looking like a prince. He was looking at man with stern look. He comes to security man, security army man was in fear now.

Maan was passing by the out house when her heard some voice, he came there and opens the door. Officer was assaulting a girl. He looked at girl. She was having a big brown eyes in tears. His heart skipped for a min when he looked her. His heart ache when he saw her in tears. Officer was about to go further he came in.

Maan: yeh sab kya ho raha hai officer
officer: Maan sir aap yaha woh sir normal checking sir
Maan: checking..

Gazal: sahab mainey kuch nahi kiya sahab {she was in terror and a verge of crying}. yeh sahab {at officer} mujhe yaha zabardasti yaha lekar aa gaye

Maan comes to her. He looks at her and sees her duppatta on floor. he picks the duppatta and gives to her. Gazal wrap her duppatta very fastly. 
Maan was so angry with the officer. he slaps her very hardly. Officer fell on floor.

Maan: dont u know how to treat a lady? what was your intentions? hmm Tum jaisey army officers ki wajah sey hum lo badnaam hotey hai.

Officer: I am sorry sir
Maan: Last warning i am giving u behave well other wise i will report to brigadier. now apolozise to lady

Officer says sorry to Gazal and goes out from there. Gazal sees maan, Maan was about there, but she was not there, she was gone.

Precap: Gazal and maan???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imp Note: I hope you guys will like this part. I am so sorry for delaying it as i have some personal reason. Please do like and give ur long comments. Love u all my friends

KT.rocks thumbnail
wow after a long time yaar
where you were these days
i was missing ur ff so much
hmm now coming to ur ff
hey vidhi and raj are cooking up some story
maan was action man today
aww poor gazal akka geet
rashmi was so cutee

wow raj in air force
tum toh sabko maar hi daalogei