Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why is the Forum so dead today? (Page 3)

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Dull day here as well!! www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2236333 this is the link.

Cool ta vibz. I think I need something to cool me down before I get way out of hand. RaJiforever has just reminded me about the comments on StarPlus site. Now if there is something that infuriates me it is that. And their moderation sucks! I was about to go over there and say something nasty. Again. Last time my comment was reportedLOL
lol i report lot of comments there!!! Instead of stalking raji land you can join the discussion.

I never stalk vibz! Tongue

PS. Chapter 2 of Revenge has just flown by... Oh how I wish CV's had made Rashi so different. She could have been one of those strong dynamic go-getting woman from M&B novels. I swear those books have spoilt me!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciCintila-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Dull day here as well!! www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2236333 this is the link.

Cool ta vibz. I think I need something to cool me down before I get way out of hand. RaJiforever has just reminded me about the comments on StarPlus site. Now if there is something that infuriates me it is that. And their moderation sucks! I was about to go over there and say something nasty. Again. Last time my comment was reportedLOL
lol i report lot of comments there!!! Instead of stalking raji land you can join the discussion.

I never stalk vibz!Tongue

PS. Chapter 2 of Revenge has just flown by... Oh how I wish CV's had made Rashi so different. She could have been one of those strong dynamic go-getting woman from M&B novels. I swear those books have spoilt me!
i know i grew up on a diet of those books!! They spoil us rotten lol. Yeah but the story will lose track in between.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Vici

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

i know i grew up on a diet of those books!! They spoil us rotten lol. Yeah but the story will lose track in between.

if they do it now ja. But they had so many lost opportunities. Oh when I think of how awesome SNS could have been!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

I like them too...watching the  bold and the beautiful has also influenced me in a bad wayEmbarrassed

ShaunSA

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I think the forum is dead because we (or atleast me) are waiting with baited breath for tonight. Its been two days without Ahem... We all are dying to see what he will say to her ... how will he talk to her... how will he look at her... Its all I can think about. 

ShaunSA

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I think the forum is dead because our creativity has been curbed in some way.Unhappy

ShaunSA

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I am almost dead cuz I was so busy last week that I couldn't find time to watch the episodes and come to forumUnhappy

ShaunSA

Go to top