I gotta feeling about 5/4/12

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, don't you think that we are witnessing the same scene which we witnessed about 2 months ago? 

I am talking about,"The hug with the darned Creep" scene!

The difference here is that Arnav then wanted to express how he felt about khushi and now, he is a bit rankled, irked and confused (because of the way she shouted at him) and yet seeking Khushi with his eyes and ofcourse, then the creep had hugged her, and now he is just holding her hand!

Okay, so WHY do we think that Arnav, yet again, is witnessing the SIMILAR scene? It was really NOT needed until and unless the CV's have had some, SOME significance attached to it!

And, in my opinion, what's going to happen is Arnav upon witnessing Shyam holding Khushi's hand, would try to get there and he might not listen to everything what Khushi's saying to Shyam but would get a bit of hint that she was trying to get herself free...

Maybe on the lines of-"Haath chodhiye humara, aapki himmat kaise-"(Arnav might hear this)...
and that's when Shyam will see Arnav and drop her hand, but still, Khushi probably won't see Arnav until and unless she turns back or Arnav calls out for her!

I am just guessing guys!! 

Because you know, the story has definitely progressed! 
And, now another MU won't make any sense until and unless this MU would push both of them off the edge and one of them end up confessing, but since, I read somewhere on this forum that the CV's are not in the mood to do that too soon, so that's all I could come up with!

And, yesterday, in the sbs and sbb segment they showed that Arnav looked "confused and okay-ish" till Khushi didn't bombard him with her questions
 and that's possible only when he either got the hint that Khushi's innocent or he didn't see the Shyam-the creep's fiasco! But the latter isn't true, he DID see it, and after watching that, Arnav babua can't be 'confused' or even 'okay-ish'...

But then guys, its just a random guess, anything can happen! 😕

*Fingers crossed* 😊

I gotta feeling...that tonight's gonna be a good night..that tonight's gonna be a good night...that tonight's gonna be a good good night...

Okay, enough of Black eyed peas!

So, we'll be meeting here after 8:30! 😉

Till then, have fun drooling over Barun or thinking about the various possibilities... 😆

Tataz! 😉

Edited by arshi21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also want and waiting that to happen...
mumz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You have a point there. There is no point in presenting the same scenario. There has to be a different reaction from Khushi/ Arnav...

I sincerely hope so!
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
raising hope👏
Edited by mid-night-sun - 12 years ago
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i wish whatever u say just comes true...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am hoping too guys... but lets just take it easy, shouldn't we?! 

ARSHI- are FOREVER!! 

So, the creep or no creep...they are going to land up together...

but the question is just One-WHEN?

And, their director (Arshad Khan) has said "soon"

So, I am counting on that!! :)
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good prediction.. I do hope the story progresses this way..As u said in the Sbs/b yesterday Arnav didnt look furious..He looked kinda confused or shaken even..So he must've seen that Khushi was not submissive with the creep.
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i have been tossing and turning all night and i. dreading tonight.  i totally hate it when that creep touchs her. and i really dont want another stupid MU after all the good things that have happened between Arnav and Khushi, Holi confession, sleeping on the same couch they looked so cute so close together, the confession in Heer Ranja, khushi understanding Arnavs every unsaid word.  they may not he close but they seem to be getting there. and i really dont want the snake to spoil it.
so i hope you are right ghee and suger in you mouth right 😃
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just hoping for the best..
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
n hear m wondering Y tht danda (green room curtain pelmet) fell on Nawab's head..whts the significance cv's...his brain should start working now!!! poor chulbuli has two men under the same roof manhandeling her.. one in name of lust one in name of love...!!!😡