Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I gotta feeling about 5/4/12

arshi21 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Guys, don't you think that we are witnessing the same scene which we witnessed about 2 months ago? 

I am talking about,"The hug with the darned Creep" scene!

The difference here is that Arnav then wanted to express how he felt about khushi and now, he is a bit rankled, irked and confused (because of the way she shouted at him) and yet seeking Khushi with his eyes and ofcourse, then the creep had hugged her, and now he is just holding her hand!

Okay, so WHY do we think that Arnav, yet again, is witnessing the SIMILAR scene? It was really NOT needed until and unless the CV's have had some, SOME significance attached to it!

And, in my opinion, what's going to happen is Arnav upon witnessing Shyam holding Khushi's hand, would try to get there and he might not listen to everything what Khushi's saying to Shyam but would get a bit of hint that she was trying to get herself free...

Maybe on the lines of-"Haath chodhiye humara, aapki himmat kaise-"(Arnav might hear this)...
and that's when Shyam will see Arnav and drop her hand, but still, Khushi probably won't see Arnav until and unless she turns back or Arnav calls out for her!

I am just guessing guys!! 

Because you know, the story has definitely progressed! 
And, now another MU won't make any sense until and unless this MU would push both of them off the edge and one of them end up confessing, but since, I read somewhere on this forum that the CV's are not in the mood to do that too soon, so that's all I could come up with!

And, yesterday, in the sbs and sbb segment they showed that Arnav looked "confused and okay-ish" till Khushi didn't bombard him with her questions
 and that's possible only when he either got the hint that Khushi's innocent or he didn't see the Shyam-the creep's fiasco! But the latter isn't true, he DID see it, and after watching that, Arnav babua can't be 'confused' or even 'okay-ish'...

But then guys, its just a random guess, anything can happen! Confused

*Fingers crossed* Smile

I gotta feeling...that tonight's gonna be a good night..that tonight's gonna be a good night...that tonight's gonna be a good good night...

Okay, enough of Black eyed peas!

So, we'll be meeting here after 8:30! Wink

Till then, have fun drooling over Barun or thinking about the various possibilities... LOL

Tataz! Wink

Edited by arshi21 - 05 April 2012 at 2:14am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I also want and waiting that to happen...
mumz Senior Member

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
You have a point there. There is no point in presenting the same scenario. There has to be a different reaction from Khushi/ Arnav...
I sincerely hope so!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
nice post
raising hopeClap

Edited by mid-night-sun - 05 April 2012 at 2:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barunslakku IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i wish whatever u say just comes true...
arshi21 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I am hoping too guys... but lets just take it easy, shouldn't we?! 

So, the creep or no creep...they are going to land up together...

but the question is just One-WHEN?

And, their director (Arshad Khan) has said "soon"

So, I am counting on that!! :)

abracadabra IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Good prediction.. I do hope the story progresses this way..As u said in the Sbs/b yesterday Arnav didnt look furious..He looked kinda confused or shaken even..So he must've seen that Khushi was not submissive with the creep.

merrydock Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
i have been tossing and turning all night and i. dreading tonight.  i totally hate it when that creep touchs her. and i really dont want another stupid MU after all the good things that have happened between Arnav and Khushi, Holi confession, sleeping on the same couch they looked so cute so close together, the confession in Heer Ranja, khushi understanding Arnavs every unsaid word.  they may not he close but they seem to be getting there. and i really dont want the snake to spoil it.
so i hope you are right ghee and suger in you mouth right Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top