Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#93..Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta <3 (Page 23)

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
What i meant to say with ipk the concept is the same old that was used in mjht and geet... bubbly girl falling for a serious guy ...off course the lead ain't like mayank( there cannot be another him) i guess more like maan ...woh lag baat i have never actually watched geet except for some promos in tits bits ROFL...what i meant was concept is the same old Stern Smile
And first time i saw a show HD in which leads are the most hated people of the show...seriously i dont think it's realistic and i hate hate the fact that on one hand they want to show Indira as a strong women and on other hand she is totally depended on the hero ...they should have stuck to the concept atleast for sometime...i wish lipstick wala dies and she becomes the strong hitler we wished to seeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
oh ya I got ur point...wahi toh diff tha MN mein...wahi tareeka lekar bhi they were so diff n real...I always end up going gaga over MN more than I intend toLOL

me too...n I felt that geet was not that good in acting, you know...Maan was supposed to keep his face expressionless n she went OTT mostly...that is what I got from seeing promos n some scenes...LOL

hehehe...U want the lipstick guy to die for Hitler to be strongerLOL
well she is strong...she is...but story is no where supporting her char anymoreConfused
they wanna make it now...do bechare bina sahaare n all...so thanks, but no thanks, it has become too hard for me to see the show now...I hardly catchup...ek toh lipstick guy ki aadat padti hi nahi jitna bhi I try n doosra itna melodramatically sad show I can't watch...its just that Rati acts good...but the show doesn't pull ur attention for the story...why does it have to get so typicalConfused

n her being dependent on him...that's coz his char is not strong that may obviously support Indira toh usk mahaan bana kar suppotive bana diya hai har jagah...zabardasti ki pairing hai...
n I am so glad AB didn't do Sameer's role...I just cudn't have been able to see Arti as Sameer n Indira...his char is so shamelessDead

jo hota hai achche ke liye hi hota hai...per se...

Edited by Payal-15 - 10 April 2012 at 4:47am

Raindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

oh ya I got ur point...wahi toh diff tha MN mein...wahi tareeka lekar bhi they were so diff n real...I always end up going gaga over MN more than I intend toLOL

me too...n I felt that geet was not that good in acting, you know...Maan was supposed to keep his face expressionless n she went OTT mostly...that is what I got from seeing promos n some scenes...LOL

well she is strong...she is...but story is no where supporting her char anymoreConfused
they wanna make it now...do bechare bina sahaare n all...so thanks, but no thanks, it has become too hard for me to see the show now...I hardly catchup...ek toh lipstick guy ki aadat padti hi nahi jitna bhi I try n doosra itna melodramatically sad show I can't watch...its just that Rati acts good...but the show doesn't pull ur attention for the story...why does it have to get so typicalConfused

n her being dependent on him...that's coz his char is not strong that may obviously support Indira toh usk mahaan bana kar suppotive bana diya hai har jagah...zabardasti ki pairing hai...
n I am so glad AB didn't do Sameer's role...I just cudn't have been able to see Arti as Sameer n Indira...his char is so shamelessDead

ya MN were MN i dont want even ArTi to play them again ...as in i want them to stay in our memories and not be spoiled but i do want ArTi to do another show which is different from whatever seenTongue 
i seriously tried to adjust watching that show but i just cant tolerate Lipstick wala guy, if he wasnt playing the lead i could have still jheloed him but i just cant picture him with Rati Confused...koi match hi nahi hai ...He is Plain BadPinch
And Thank God Arjun didnt play sameer otherwise we all would have killed the makers of that show LOL

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

ya MN were MN i dont want even ArTi to play them again ...as in i want them to stay in our memories and not be spoiled but i do want ArTi to do another show which is different from whatever seenTongue 
i seriously tried to adjust watching that show but i just cant tolerate Lipstick wala guy, if he wasnt playing the lead i could have still jheloed him but i just cant picture him with Rati Confused...koi match hi nahi hai ...He is Plain BadPinch
And Thank God Arjun didnt play sameer otherwise we all would have killed the makers of that show LOL
You know, somehow wid Arti it can never go wrong so even if they play MN again(which is highly impossible nowOuch), it wud still be an amusing watch...but ya, m so waiting if they cud do another show together...
me too...tried hard but I can't tolerate his epressions n eyes...n so true...Rati ke baaju mein he looks so dheela dhaala...n also he looked disinterested in acting to me recently, I dunno why though...LOL
U bet...we wud have called n petiioned n wud have been after their life if they wud have made of them what they have done wid characters now ROFL

Raindrops.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
btw Nidu who's there in ur DP...I never recognise people in ur DP...LOL

n howz ur studies goingBig smile

Raindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

btw Nidu who's there in ur DP...I never recognise people in ur DP...LOL

n howz ur studies goingBig smile
i posted bada sa message and it wnt gayab Ouch
My DP mein always same people LOL
They are Pakistani actors Fawad and Mahira (who played asher and khirad in humsafar)
like ArTi i love them alot Day Dreaming
This time its Mahira from her Magazine ke photos Big smile

Payal-15

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
acha Payal i gtg now 
it was fun talking to you after so long 
Bye and TCHug

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

when U write a big post in IF, do copy it before posting...IF often gives dhoka.Stern Smile...has happened so many times to me too LOL

Oh ya U always talk of them...I thot ki its me to whom the girl looked similar lol

btw the DP is nicely made...is it a part of a siggy?

bye...it was pleasant talking to U too...Hug tc

kip coming Big smile

Go to top