Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#93..Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta <3 (Page 146)

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Shraddha Nigam doesn't want to "talk about KSG - Jennifer wedding"

Shraddha Nigam

So much was written about Karan Singh Grover's wedding with Jennifer Winget. In fact, we were the first ones to break the news of their marriage. The lovely couple tied the knot early this month in a simple affair. Well, we wish them all the luck. But as we know, this is Karan's second marriage and earlier he took the holy nuptial vows with beautiful and talented actress, Shraddha Nigam.

Shraddha and Karan stayed together for ten months before parting ways. Grapevine blamed Karan's philandering nature for the break-up. Media reports also suggested that Shraddha was hurt and in lot of pain after the separation but later gained courage and moved on. She later became close friends with Mayank Anand.

But in the deep recesses of her mind, it seems that the Karan issue still haunts Shraddha. Why do we say so? Well she behaved rather strangely when we brought up the issue of Karan-Jennifer wedding while conversing with her. "I have no take on Karan and Jennifer's wedding and I don't want to talk on the subject. If you want to talk to me, then please change the topic," said an annoyed Shraddha.

Ultimately, she decided to go off board. Shraddha, all we want to say is that fans love you and stay happy and healthy all your life. Amen!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one would like to talk abt certain things, especially when they bring bad memories.. but the media always does this.. jale pe namak chidakna...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@article...I think its mostly in the questionnaire...as in...Would U like to give ur fans any message...I think LOL
afterall yeh fans hain tabhi toh unka intv bhi liya jaa raha hai after engagement warna who cares if people are getting engaged or not LOL

MyInspirationz

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Originally posted by Payal-15

Nahi...it was Nupur's imagination afterall ROFL she had to be filmy and dramatic LOL

cry? ya for so many reasons actually...:((
which one are U talking about...really SUCH a question!! ROFL

cry.. KHNH sequence.. tum Bahut Yaad aaogi Nupur... Cry
and the laughter sequence, right after that.. in the college store room.. while again Nupur imagined weird stuff when Mayank said, she has to take the initiative ROFLROFLROFL
oh THAT!!!! yeh KHNH makes U cry...stillLOL

MyInspirationz

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Aamir Khan promotes Satyamev Jayate on the sets of Diya Aur Baati

Sunday mornings will never be the same again. Why? Because versatile and ever charismatic Aamir Khan is making his small screen debut with his unique show Satyamev Jayate this Sunday, 6 May 2012 on Star Plus. The talk show which will discuss on hard-hitting social issues will air at 11 am, every Sunday. And as the first step towards promoting this huge property, Mr Perfectionist has decided to make an appearance in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Production Pvt Ltd's show Diya Aur Baati Hum.

A source informed us that Aamir will be shooting on the sets of Diya Aur Baati Hum today (30 April 2012). As per the plot, he will visit Pushkar and Chotu (Aryan Sharma) will be seen introducing him to all the shopkeepers. Aamir will also interact with Suraj (Anas Rashid), Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and others in the family. He will address certain social issues, thereby giving a tip-off to the viewers over his show (produced by Aamir Khan Productions).

We hear that all the cast and crew of the show are excited over the opportunity of shooting with Aamir Khan.

We tried our best to get in touch with the producer Sumeet Mittal for his quote on the same and even dropped a text message, but did not get any reply till the time we filed the story.

Viewers, get ready to watch Aamir along with your favourite characters of Diya Aur Baati Hum…have a nice time, folks!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it is, I see this serial... so, I am waiting for this episode... and the Aamir factor is common between Anas and Rati.. (This point just struck me... no more than this).. Good that, atleast Anas gets to share some screen space with his idol.. Smile

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Shraddha's article...that is such a stupid n insensitive thing to do...media hardly cares about people concerned...Thumbs Down 

MyInspirationz

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Divya.

Nahi...it was Nupur's imagination afterall ROFL she had to be filmy and dramatic LOL

cry? ya for so many reasons actually...:((
which one are U talking about...really SUCH a question!! ROFL

cry.. KHNH sequence.. tum Bahut Yaad aaogi Nupur... Cry
and the laughter sequence, right after that.. in the college store room.. while again Nupur imagined weird stuff when Mayank said, she has to take the initiative ROFLROFLROFL
oh THAT!!!! yeh KHNH makes U cry...stillLOL

I remember, I cried buckets for that scene... and I was happy that no one saw me crying.. warna, they would have admitted me in some hospital..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Payal-15

MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

@Shraddha's article...that is such a stupid n insensitive thing to do...media hardly cares about people concerned...Thumbs Down 

Media.. highly insensitive... and good that she'z moved on with Mayank Anand.. I liked him as Dr.Rahul in DMG... his pair with DD was good... infact, I liked DD too in DMG.. but she was un-bearable in Geet... D'oh

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
U are today on an article posting spree kya LOL

Well, Amir is every other person's idol who is working in the industry...coz he leaves a mark wid good work everytime n also, he adressess some great emotional points in characters n also some worthwhile stuff...actually even M looking forward to his show, will give it a try LOL

n about the show..I have seen some parts of it...I find that really lame and idiotic that he keeps jhadoing the heroine and then burns his hands on garam kadhai...what on world do they wanna show wid such stuffs...Stern Smile ek toh I never understand what do the leads talk when they silently look at each other..how is it the no 1 show anyways LOL

MyInspirationz

Go to top