Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shraddha's article...that is such a stupid n insensitive thing to do...media hardly cares about people concerned...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Payal-15

oh THAT!!!! yeh KHNH makes U cry...stillπŸ˜†

I remember, I cried buckets for that scene... and I was happy that no one saw me crying.. warna, they would have admitted me in some hospital..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail

@Shraddha's article...that is such a stupid n insensitive thing to do...media hardly cares about people concerned...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Media.. highly insensitive... and good that she'z moved on with Mayank Anand.. I liked him as Dr.Rahul in DMG... his pair with DD was good... infact, I liked DD too in DMG.. but she was un-bearable in Geet...
Payal-15 thumbnail
U are today on an article posting spree kya πŸ˜†

Well, Amir is every other person's idol who is working in the industry...coz he leaves a mark wid good work everytime n also, he adressess some great emotional points in characters n also some worthwhile stuff...actually even M looking forward to his show, will give it a try πŸ˜†

n about the show..I have seen some parts of it...I find that really lame and idiotic that he keeps jhadoing the heroine and then burns his hands on garam kadhai...what on world do they wanna show wid such stuffs...😳 ek toh I never understand what do the leads talk when they silently look at each other..how is it the no 1 show anyways πŸ˜†

Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Divya.

I remember, I cried buckets for that scene... and I was happy that no one saw me crying.. warna, they would have admitted me in some hospital..πŸ˜†

I pehle saw that scene wid half concentration n didn't hear half the dialogues achche se coz I was busy in talks at homeπŸ˜†
so I HAD to watch it again n feel much worse than before 🀣
MyInspirationz thumbnail

U are today on an article posting spree kya πŸ˜†

Well, Amir is every other person's idol who is working in the industry...coz he leaves a mark wid good work everytime n also, he adressess some great emotional points in characters n also some worthwhile stuff...actually even M looking forward to his show, will give it a try πŸ˜†

n about the show..I have seen some parts of it...I find that really lame and idiotic that he keeps jhadoing the heroine and then burns his hands on garam kadhai...what on world do they wanna show wid such stuffs...😳 ek toh I never understand what do the leads talk when they silently look at each other..how is it the no 1 show anyways πŸ˜†

See.. have you seen the previous epis.. I'll summarize it for yaa... actually, Sandhya's friend gives a Divorce agreement, so that Sandhya-Suraj get divorced and both can live happily.. but Suraj misunderstands this.. and thinks that she wants a divorce from him... and that's why hez behaving weirdly with her..

and that burning hand... maybe that was self-punishment...

It was so easy to analyse MN scenes... but these days, i have lost interest in analyzing scenes... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
HALLLO HAI JEE.πŸ˜ƒ..*Chirujee's ishtyle*😎
MyInspirationz thumbnail
and abt Aamir Khan.. I have a 50-50 liking for him.. I like him for his perfection.. and sometimes he over does it... and I wonder, why does he do that everytime??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Divya.

Media.. highly insensitive... and good that she'z moved on with Mayank Anand.. I liked him as Dr.Rahul in DMG... his pair with DD was good... infact, I liked DD too in DMG.. but she was un-bearable in Geet...

oh she is wid that DMG guy? I didn't knowπŸ˜†

DD...I thot so too...I have seen a scene or 2 or hers in DMG...n yes I agree she was better earlier...later I feel she just tries to be hyperactive n hyper-jolly for some reason πŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

HALLLO HAI JEE.πŸ˜ƒ..*Chirujee's ishtyle*😎

hello hi bye bye.. *whatever ishtyle*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†