Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Payal-15

ya 10:30 is what I thought too but then had to ask...not so early actually 😆

that scene...hahaha...I am in fits of laughter whenever I see the way her imagination went wild...🤣
n her dialogue...kaise ladke ho tum, apni izzat bacha nahi sakte?🤣

yeah... and the first time, I heard it, I was, maybe she's saying it the wrong way.. and when I heard it again.. I was first 😲 and then 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh U thot that 🤣 🤣
I was like...I have never heard a girl doubt herself like that before🤣
n uspar se in her imagination THE expressions of Mayank n Nupur...🤣

MyInspirationz thumbnail

oh U thot that 🤣 🤣

I was like...I have never heard a girl doubt herself like that before🤣
n uspar se in her imagination THE expressions of Mayank n Nupur...🤣

Those expressions.. and that NAHIII🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .. Man.. as much as they made us laugh, they made us cry tooo...
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Aditya Redij and Natasha Sharma get engaged

• Aditya Redij and Natasha Sharma

Aditya Redij and Natasha Sharma fell in love on the sets of Colors' Na Aana Iss Des Laado (Colors). And their beautiful love story got stronger with passing time. And now we have learned that the love-dovey couple has taken their relationship to the next level by getting engaged.

Yes, you heard it right! Aditya and Natasha got engaged yesterday, 29 April 2012. It was a small family affair which took place at Aditya's sister's place in Delhi.

Confirming this news, Natasha shares with Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, this fire was kindled on the sets of Laado. Today it continues to burn even stronger. It is true that we got engaged yesterday. All happened in quick time, and I know this will come as a surprise to many. It was a family affair with our parents and siblings present. We are very happy, excited to take our relationship further. It is a different feeling altogether".

So what about marriage? "Marriage is not on the cards at the moment. We will think of it probably after one and a half years. We are presently concentrating on our respective careers. Actually we got engaged and made our relationship official because our parents wanted it that way. They were the ones who convinced us to get engaged. Our families are very happy and relieved now. As for me and Aditya, we will enjoy our long courtship period (smiles)."

Talking about her career, she further shares, "I want to do something quantitative, if I don't get such a project I will wait for one. Aditya, as you know, is looking for his next project after Imagine TV shut down."

Giving out a message to her fans, Natasha says, "You people have given us immense love onscreen. We are extremely happy to see this day, and would request you all to shower your love on us always."

We could not get in touch with Aditya as he was catching up with some much-needed sleep after going through all the emotions of getting engaged.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🤔 why do they have to thank their fans????
Edited by .Divya. - 11 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Nahi...it was Nupur's imagination afterall 🤣 she had to be filmy and dramatic 😆

cry? ya for so many reasons actually...:((
which one are U talking about...really SUCH a question!! 🤣
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Nahi...it was Nupur's imagination afterall 🤣 she had to be filmy and dramatic 😆

cry? ya for so many reasons actually...:((
which one are U talking about...really SUCH a question!! 🤣

cry.. KHNH sequence.. tum Bahut Yaad aaogi Nupur... 😭😭😭😭😭😭
and the laughter sequence, right after that.. in the college store room.. while again Nupur imagined weird stuff when Mayank said, she has to take the initiative 🤣🤣🤣
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Shraddha Nigam doesn't want to "talk about KSG - Jennifer wedding"

Shraddha Nigam

So much was written about Karan Singh Grover's wedding with Jennifer Winget. In fact, we were the first ones to break the news of their marriage. The lovely couple tied the knot early this month in a simple affair. Well, we wish them all the luck. But as we know, this is Karan's second marriage and earlier he took the holy nuptial vows with beautiful and talented actress, Shraddha Nigam.

Shraddha and Karan stayed together for ten months before parting ways. Grapevine blamed Karan's philandering nature for the break-up. Media reports also suggested that Shraddha was hurt and in lot of pain after the separation but later gained courage and moved on. She later became close friends with Mayank Anand.

But in the deep recesses of her mind, it seems that the Karan issue still haunts Shraddha. Why do we say so? Well she behaved rather strangely when we brought up the issue of Karan-Jennifer wedding while conversing with her. "I have no take on Karan and Jennifer's wedding and I don't want to talk on the subject. If you want to talk to me, then please change the topic," said an annoyed Shraddha.

Ultimately, she decided to go off board. Shraddha, all we want to say is that fans love you and stay happy and healthy all your life. Amen!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one would like to talk abt certain things, especially when they bring bad memories.. but the media always does this.. jale pe namak chidakna...
Payal-15 thumbnail
@article...I think its mostly in the questionnaire...as in...Would U like to give ur fans any message...I think 😆
afterall yeh fans hain tabhi toh unka intv bhi liya jaa raha hai after engagement warna who cares if people are getting engaged or not 😆
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

cry.. KHNH sequence.. tum Bahut Yaad aaogi Nupur... 😭
and the laughter sequence, right after that.. in the college store room.. while again Nupur imagined weird stuff when Mayank said, she has to take the initiative 🤣🤣🤣

oh THAT!!!! yeh KHNH makes U cry...still😆
MyInspirationz thumbnail

Aamir Khan promotes Satyamev Jayate on the sets of Diya Aur Baati

Sunday mornings will never be the same again. Why? Because versatile and ever charismatic Aamir Khan is making his small screen debut with his unique show Satyamev Jayate this Sunday, 6 May 2012 on Star Plus. The talk show which will discuss on hard-hitting social issues will air at 11 am, every Sunday. And as the first step towards promoting this huge property, Mr Perfectionist has decided to make an appearance in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Production Pvt Ltd's show Diya Aur Baati Hum.

A source informed us that Aamir will be shooting on the sets of Diya Aur Baati Hum today (30 April 2012). As per the plot, he will visit Pushkar and Chotu (Aryan Sharma) will be seen introducing him to all the shopkeepers. Aamir will also interact with Suraj (Anas Rashid), Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and others in the family. He will address certain social issues, thereby giving a tip-off to the viewers over his show (produced by Aamir Khan Productions).

We hear that all the cast and crew of the show are excited over the opportunity of shooting with Aamir Khan.

We tried our best to get in touch with the producer Sumeet Mittal for his quote on the same and even dropped a text message, but did not get any reply till the time we filed the story.

Viewers, get ready to watch Aamir along with your favourite characters of Diya Aur Baati Hum…have a nice time, folks!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it is, I see this serial... so, I am waiting for this episode... and the Aamir factor is common between Anas and Rati.. (This point just struck me... no more than this).. Good that, atleast Anas gets to share some screen space with his idol.. 😊