E-24 NEW Manveer segment update+link added - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Mais-

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS LOOKING STUNNING!! Uff!! ManVeer were REALLY looking like a ROYAL COUPLE, standing there adn walkind down the stairs. Hated the fall part but Sri's and Priyal's friendship is so sweet! <3 Dang! Missed PriAsh! :(
me too missed priAsh. Do u think they really broke up
hey nizza babe thnks for sharin sweets..πŸ˜‰ sounds like an interestin segment hope someone does post the link soon me would love to watch it haayyeee sachii...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
aha !!! i felt like theres something going in in here.

uhooo!!! finally a segment.

but looks like its not like the tellychakkar article mentioned.that m was overly dressed. however i think the makeover will be dragged till monday...:P
I wish i  had watched The segment.Thanks a lot for sharing.DIL KHUSH HO GAYA HAMAARA.MANYATA MUST BE LOOKING GR8 HOLDING UDAY'S HAND.I M NOW THINKING HOW SHE MUST BE LOOKING IN THE SUIT.Just can't wait to see!!

Ya i know that priyal acts without make-up IN DEK.Shez so fair that she doesn't need any make-up.I think they have saved the make-up for her to wear after she becomes rajkumari.She will look much more beautiful then.I will be damn happy if someone shares the link.!!

BTW thanks for posting.
Edited by udaymanyata4eva - 12 years ago
oh my my just now saw the segment simply wowww manveer standing on that balcony walking together goshhh superrr stunning they were lookimg...than UV his attitre is so formal given ahhh..manveer were so couplish looking...loveddd this <3

aww...thanks for sharing!πŸ˜ƒ
chalo finally they are promoting the track!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgESVoFIl0ls%26feature%3Dshare&h=nAQG7TsxNAQFlVVGWa_999uCTwlMv2Bf8i2LW-APRzwfn2g...here is da link but its not soo clear...
OMGG wowww

awww prince udaybeerrr...
thanx for sharing nizza😊

awww manveer look awesome together!!!!😍❀️
and the bg song...it really suits them..hai na!!😳😳
Originally posted by poulomi12

aha !!! i felt like theres something going in in here.

uhooo!!! finally a segment.

but looks like its not like the tellychakkar article mentioned.that m was overly dressed. however i think the makeover will be dragged till monday...:P
πŸ˜‰i think it should be showed today aur intezaar nahin...πŸ˜†and about πŸ˜ƒ

Monday I guess we shall get more to see….in party..something goodπŸ˜›