Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

U me tv naksh ka romance link @ pg 6 (Page 7)

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by Tafseer

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai romance...Akshara says No music...naksh so raha hai..and so bina music ke hi dance start kar diye... Embarrassed EmbarrassedLOL Akshara says Naitkk ka dance karne ka mann hota hai isliye they are dancing...Hina said ki real mein bhi aisa kayi baar hota hai when u want to be completely dependent on your partner...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

apart from that there was only Naksh ka ek dusre ke baahon ein baahein dalkar dheere dheere move karte hue dance...Day Dreaming lets see how the scene comes out to be... Big smile LOLLOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thanks for the update darling EmbarrassedLOL

na na update toh pari ne diya...i just tried to listen to Hina's interview properly  n give the update...as she couldn't hear properly...Big smile actualy the audio was very abd during her interview...as scene mein they sued the song n interview mwin they couldn't...LOL toh comp ka ekdum full volume karke i chipkofied my ears n tried to get what she is saying... Embarrassed LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadiaa-kala_09

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Wats wrong with that romance?

They are romancing the way they always do and they always have since Naksh has been born. They cant have full on romantic scenes with Naksh sleeping can they.

These are the unique romantic moments of Naksh and we love it!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916-Sadiaa-kala_09maha_femir4eversonu.

Mahi_Bhardwaj IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi_Bhardwaj
Mahi_Bhardwaj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
thanks for update di
light to hai nahi update se he kaam chalana padegaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadiaa-sonu.

Kanza04 Goldie
Kanza04
Kanza04

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
awww naksh smp... Day Dreaming haye can't wait LOL
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Wat are people expecting of a Naksh romance with Duggu in the room?

They do romance in their own way since Naksh is born and there romance is of a very matured couple as they cant have a full fledged romance scene with their baby son in the room sleeping.

The situation has to be understood and have to say these are the romantic scenes that make Naksh the adorable and cute couple they are Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

preksha y u always feel they do romance door door se may be ak [hina ]not keeping well pl dear y u always think feel hina karan dont want to do any romantic scenes if u feel hurt i am sorry
whats wrong if i think like that plus i am not diehard fan of hina karan or anyone only like naksh so dont keep any biased opinion,if we can blame cvs call them anything then why cant i blame hina-karan both are persons only and secondly sabkuch saamne dikhta hai we have got segments in which it was shown karan not comfortable going near to hina and leave closeness he even cant hold aksh properly aaj bhi in couple dance his hands were much above waist on back....he always keeps hand on blouse instead of waistLOL

no offence to anyone...i m sorry if it can hurt someone...i didnt want to say further but u asked so i answeredSmile
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

Originally posted by kala_09

preksha y u always feel they do romance door door se may be ak [hina ]not keeping well pl dear y u always think feel hina karan dont want to do any romantic scenes if u feel hurt i am sorry
whats wrong if i think like that plus i am not diehard fan of hina karan or anyone only like naksh so dont keep any biased opinion,if we can blame cvs call them anything then why cant i blame hina-karan both are persons only and secondly sabkuch saamne dikhta hai we have got segments in which it was shown karan not comfortable going near to hina and leave closeness he even cant hold aksh properly aaj bhi in couple dance his hands were much above waist on back....he always keeps hand on blouse instead of waistLOL

no offence to anyone...i m sorry if it can hurt someone...i didnt want to say further but u asked so i answeredSmile

Still it was a close romantic scene so Im very happy with it and u can tell they (Hiran) were very comfortable doing it too.

I am very happy with it but its ur opinion so not gna knock it even tho i dont agree with it yet i respect it.
shurtiekta Goldie
shurtiekta
shurtiekta

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
pls give utube link

Go to top