Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: preksha1

whats wrong if i think like that plus i am not diehard fan of hina karan or anyone only like naksh so dont keep any biased opinion,if we can blame cvs call them anything then why cant i blame hina-karan both are persons only and secondly sabkuch saamne dikhta hai we have got segments in which it was shown karan not comfortable going near to hina and leave closeness he even cant hold aksh properly aaj bhi in couple dance his hands were much above waist on back....he always keeps hand on blouse instead of waistπŸ˜†

no offence to anyone...i m sorry if it can hurt someone...i didnt want to say further but u asked so i answered😊

Still it was a close romantic scene so Im very happy with it and u can tell they (Hiran) were very comfortable doing it too.

I am very happy with it but its ur opinion so not gna knock it even tho i dont agree with it yet i respect it.
_Amina_ thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Tafseer

na na update toh pari ne diya...i just tried to listen to Hina's interview properly  n give the update...as she couldn't hear properly...πŸ˜ƒ actualy the audio was very abd during her interview...as scene mein they sued the song n interview mwin they couldn't...πŸ˜† toh comp ka ekdum full volume karke i chipkofied my ears n tried to get what she is saying... 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i knoe pari did and i said thanks to her as well...πŸ˜ƒ but u did hina's interview part so i thought i'll say thanks to u as well...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mo710

Wat are people expecting of a Naksh romance with Duggu in the room?
They do romance in their own way since Naksh is born and there romance is of a very matured couple as they cant have a full fledged romance scene with their baby son in the room sleeping.
The situation has to be understood and have to say these are the romantic scenes that make Naksh the adorable and cute couple they are

Dear if you r refering any of my posts, then let me clear i have no problem with the scene.. I only have problem with the involvement of actors in tht scn.. I write what i feel..
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari1508

Dear if you r refering any of my posts, then let me clear i have no problem with the scene.. I only have problem with the involvement of actors in tht scn.. I write what i feel..

i also have same problem...how muchcvs have tried for the scene to be romantic but if actors relent or are uncomfortable dont giv 100% then it dont gives romantic feel...u cant connect with it it looks forced romance
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
scene mein kya prob hai ? mujhe toh acha laga ab dance mein aur kitni closeness chaiye ? 
liana thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

scene mein kya prob hai ? mujhe toh acha laga ab dance mein aur kitni closeness chaiye ? 

exactly,only chipakna aur pass pass rehna is not called romance na ?atleast in my view but dunno why people always wanna point out the same thing the same way or the other.n if i m not wrong our NAKSH hav always been cute and adorable since their rishta started n even made us fall for them but again i think now a days may be due to different other shows people are somehow comparing NAKSH/HIRAN wid other couples ,but for me no matter what NAKSH r the best n will remain evergreen couple ever as i dont even watch other couples😊
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: liana

exactly,only chipakna aur pass pass rehna is not called romance na ?atleast in my view but dunno why people always wanna point out the same thing the same way or the other.n if i m not wrong our NAKSH hav always been cute and adorable since their rishta started n even made us fall for them but again i think now a days may be due to different other shows people are somehow comparing NAKSH/HIRAN wid other couples ,but for me no matter what NAKSH r the best n will remain evergreen couple ever as i dont even watch other couples😊

if u compare its the same mujhe alag nahi laga naksh are known for their simplicity and moreover Hina and Karan are very much professional so if cv's want they can do anything  bt jab unhe koi prob nahi then i guess we want a cute scene mil raha hai dekho πŸ˜ƒ
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
link hai kya
thanks 4 the update pari api.