Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mishty_angel

yaaa buddy missing all that intansive love
but after that holi confession i have expected all things will be alright but next day they act as if  nothing   happen at all

ya and similar thing happened after heer-ranjha track.
Looks like CV's don't want to show any progress in their relationship
1yyy2krish3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post...
really all those epis
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel you, jenny.. i'm so sad after the trps going down + all the stupidity in the show..

i hope these people improve their scripts, focus on the characterizations and make some proper move on the plot. 

i miss those scenes til november + mid-jan til early feb.. after the wedding track, it's all gone down.😒
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have the same question... someone please bring this to the notice of the show creatives.. the show is dying .. it will b totally dead,if it continues being like this..:/
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Jen. Ever since this marriage track has started the show has lost its charm. They are showing illogical things. They promised to show us a zabardast twist which hasnt been shown in any other Indian telly shows. Now where the hell is that??? Instead they show us clowns like Mamji , Payal and Aakash. Arnav not using his brains while Khushi not concentrating on finding out the truth. I dont get how come Khushi can understand what Arnav feels and wants to say(last week)but cant find out the truth. While Arnav can witness her earring felling down and cant see Shyam mishandling her in the upcoming episode???😡
me_says thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RAiNA-

ya and similar thing happened after heer-ranjha track.
Looks like CV's don't want to show any progress in their relationship

Yes, why??? They are just going round and round in a circle. It's truly disheartening to see such a beautiful show going down the drain. And what's with the cheap production quality?  
Koookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
i don't know y but i actually went a lil emotional...m missing d old ipkknd..😭. d actors whose face i wanted 2 c first every morning...d only show dat was on my mind everyday...every minute...every second...hope everything gets back to normal ASAP...😒
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i wont defend that the besides a handful of good episodes the last couple of weeks have been weak story and plot wise. they dropped the ball bec of awards, actor leaves, writer leave etc etc etc

but i do think that a love story has different phases it cant always be "intense". u wrote beautifully but most of those scenes occur during a period where they were confused abt their feeling for one another. they wanted to hate and couldnt help but love or be attracted. 

now they are in a different phase they want to love one another but cant help but hate. that feeling does not lead to intensity but pain an disappointment. which is what arhi are feeling. they know that they love the other person. arnav know he loves khushi. khushi knows she loves arnav. that is not what they are doubting. they doubting y i love this person bec this person is not good. yes its based on misunderstandings and the lack of trust. but is supposed to suck (not in the sense of direction and story an plot) but in the sense of its a bad time for arhi as they think they have fallen in love with the wrong person. that is a really sad revelation to have. i think the sadness after the marriage all the tears that was what they should be feeling all the time. i think the heer/ ranjha play said it true. they both died on their wedding day. all their hopes and dreams they had from their love died and that has broken both of them. thus they are both lost their "intensity" bec they are emotionally dead. just going thru the motions for their sisters future. 

but slowly they are waking up to their true love and the intensity is coming back bec they see a glimmer of hope that the love they wanted an crave for is there somewhere. 

yes cv's lost their way. if they wanted to go the right way the story would be too tragic and unbearable to watch for two months. seeing both of them sad and broken over their love. so they tried , maybe failed at weaving in humor and levity into the show so its does not get too depressing. but either ways i think the intensity has neither died down nor gone form the show. it was natural for it to go dormant underneath all the pain both of them felt. but its coming back. the cv's as much criticisms they get do try to give their fans what they want. which is a lot more than i can say for other production houses. people hated khushi ott antics they mellowed her out the following week an showed her concern and care for arnav just like the fans wanted. they dropped to 8 in trps but they did try to give us what we wanted last week. 

i just think all the criticism are great an nice but we should also cut them a break its really easy to say do this and that but a lot goes into making a episode besides what is good for the story and characters. its is sad but true. 

anywaz this was just my 2 cents. 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post Jens! I hardly ever comment on posts here, but your post caught my eye =)

All those scenes you've mentioned above one by one...truely reflect the ESSENCE of IPK! Honestly, I've always always felt that IPK lacked a powerful rock-solid storyline that it intially promised in promos. I think its the MOMENTS, like the ones you mentioned that built up ArHi and their relationship. If there was actually more of a solid story, it would be a great backdrop to ArHi, their developing relationship, the other characters and so on. I won't deny that the Shyam track doesn't keep things moving, but at the same time...it kinda dumbs things down between ArHi.

I really really hope that once the Shyam track is done and over with they focus on Arnav's PAST! I've really been curious to know what this man has been through to become so rock solid and cold. I really think shedding some light on his past would also help Khushi understand him more as a person and on a relationship level.

Anyway, I really don't mind ArHi's nok-jhok scenes cause they're hilarious and cute...BUT at the same time I'd like to see them GET somewhere! Its almost gonna be a wholeee year in like 2-3 months, so ArHi better get moving LOL. When I mean move, I don't necessarily mean have a lovey dovey confession and get all MUSHY after...cause I simply HATE when intense couples become mushy later on.

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree Jenny, it is yet my favorite show, but I can see how its losing the track. I was expecting a totally different track when the marriage track started, initially I felt the intensity and even now, the track between ArHi till the Heer Ranjha play made sense to me, but the track alongside make no sense to me at all. I don't understand why 14 mins out of the 20 mins programme is given away to Maami and Payal, is that is what is going to earn them viewers and also trp's? 
Even the intensity seems out of place and illogical to me. I don't expect Arnav to find out the truth right away, but I don't expect him to keep misunderstanding Khushi all the time too. There has to be some development, everything that starts comes back to getting both ArHi ar the same point. 

I hope they do something about this. 

I believe this topic is amazing, perfect. Deserves to be mailed or linked to cvs.