Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Where has the intensity died down?

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Where the heck is IPKKND? Was I just watching a different scene or different show all together? Someone explain to me, why we cannot possibly get scenes like these, that can wrench our souls, make us cry, why can't we get these scenes in the marriage track. Why the heck does it have to be so illogical and pointless? The writers are the same, the actors are the same, the track can be a masterpiece. I miss Lalit Mohan. but I am sure the current directors - Nissar, Arshad, Ravi and Noel - can do a amazing job in this track man!

The way he said sorry. It's one of the most favorite scenes of the show, It was just so beautifully written and beautifully acted!

When their eyes met, the intensity reflected in each movement, the way they felt so comfortable, the intensity level of the first episode was so powerful that it got the entire audience hooked onto it!

When she hugged him, because she knew despite everything, he was the only one she ever needed. She knew she would find the solace in his arms, passions colliding, and the intensity level. - higher and higher.

She saw a new side to his, something that made her fall deeper in love with him, while the entire scene may have not been the intense, their love became more and more intense after it.

The missed Kiss. Cannot believe that we still have yet to see such an intense scene, the chemistry blown away, the passionate, the intensity , above all 

What If I had lost you? Oh god, speechless. What the heck? This intensity was enough to break the tv off. A simple line - what if I had lost you? Before this, the entire ASR / Arnav scene of losing Khushi - top notch scene, top notch acting and writing!

Teri Meri Prem Kahani Hai Muskil, do lafozon mein yeh banya na ho paye - a reflection of their
entire story in one go, intensity to the top level, there may have been flaws in editing but the intensity was there throughout the song!

The BAAP of all the intense scenes - the reason intensity came into play, each time I watch this , I get goosebumps. How can such intensity exist between two actors? between the characters they play?

WHERE THE HELL is IPKKND gone? This is ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON - NAFRAT PAAS AANE NA DE, MOHABBAT DOOR JAANE NA DE.

CV's, have you forgetten it's an intense love story between Arnav and Khushi? It's not about Shaym's dumb plans, Anjali's dumb brain, Arnav's stupidty, Khushi's failure to understand the damn truth,, mami's dumb games, Payal's tears, Aaksh no spine ( Though dogra mentioned that there are more layers to this character - mind opening them up anytime soon?), Mama's hit miss apperance or Nani's cupidness. This is about two characters, and their intense love story.. Do you mind clearing the mess you made and bring back our show? Patience sure bears fruits, but patience also has a LIMIT and that limit has been crossed.

It's very hearbreaking to see IPKKND at 8th position with trp of 3.4 while it had 3.7 and even reached higher 4's before. IPKKND no offense to other shows is MUCH MUCH BETTER but the lack of the story is not working CV's. We don't wanna see pathetic Shyam and Arnav believing every damn word he sees. If you wanna redeem Arnav , then you will have to bring back Arnav back.

Very very dissapointed with the way 4lions/Creatives are handling IPKKND. When you have the best - best actors/ tunes/ characters, then you flaunt it, not flop it.

( and no I didn't bash the damn show, I love the show and I have EVERY right to critique it)

( credit due to all the people that made them) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think the PH is not paying any attention to IPK.
They have just started a new show and it is soo good in terms of production values very nice sets etc...

pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
a very much neede post thank u for making one...something missing and i think the word is intensity!...love ipkknd...will love it till the very end...but not feeling it having the same effect now it had all the scenes u mentioned above!
       Magical rabba ve...lost somewhere...CVs need to find as soon as possible!

btw great post!
sanish_luv thumbnail
I definitely agree with u.Really dont understand y the CV's are drafgging misunderstanidng track and not showing the thing which all the viewers are waiting from long. If it continues the show will loose its charm.
me_says thumbnail
I sound like a broken record but I really really REALLY want the show I fell in love with BACK 
Girlabouttown thumbnail
I think the whole essence of the story is lost coz of dragging.

They could not handle the post marriage track may be they were not prepared for it.

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U r absolutely right. Aaj kal kuch zeada hi circus chal raha hai...
Girlabouttown thumbnail
I have become soo attached to IPK that everytime TRP's come i feel as nervous as when exams result comes. & now i am soo worried as the TRP's are falling and will fall next week also as this week is no good also.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This post is brilliant, I hope CV's some how manage to read this and bring back that spark of IPKKND, I absolutely hate watching Indian soaps (no affence to anyone) but when I cam across IPKKND I was gobsmacked at how amazing the show was, it gave me goosebumps all the time but now it just seems like a typical serial, the CV's don't even seem to know what they're doing anymore. I've had enough of irelevant scenes they need to start getting to the point and bring IPKKND back on track. Hopefully this TRP change will boost them up
mishty_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaaa buddy missing all that intansive love
but after that holi confession i have expected all things will be alright but next day they act as if  nothing   happen at all

Edited by mishty_angel - 12 years ago