Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A CRY-DAMAGE CONTROL!!!

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Let Down..

.i have not been sooo loyal to any show on the tube...no matter whts the TRP..how many ppl are talking about it...and wht ever they are showing...i haven't watched one dis religiously in my living life!!

But IPKKND..ah it came it stayed and it conquered...in a biiig way!!!...Saw the TRP's yesterday and got worried..as if got my own report card and failed!! Cry

I just hope Cv's dont get into damage control mode and start throwng in trashy crap like more bathroom scenes and shirtless sobti (we loved it though..but dont watch it for tht...thr is muchhh more to him then tht)...pls cv's stick to the story line..give us our IPKKND days back...get it moving...stop torturing life out of our chulbuli...give otehrs (Read NAwab) lil heart!! 
Aur abhi toh ser pae danda bhi gir gaya hai abhi bhi brain not working kya...Wake up team IPKKND ...its just one week and harder u fall stronger u bounce back!!!

I for once refuse to believe tht i gave away my most productive time (read office time) to a show which can slip down and can go in oblivion just because the creators indulged themselves in a rat race!! 

Dont try to fit in when u were born to stand out!!!

Please feel free to comment and share your views...may be i m just to panicked and worried..wht do u all say!!!Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac011yyy2krish3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top