Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashu's Rockers#5{Invites Only} (Page 67)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_20

really lol..LOL well i still think ur very romantic then again thts jus me n my love for u sona sweetheart..WinkEmbarrassed ok fine hand in hand walkin on the beach our feets in the sand n the sand gettin rubbed into our toes n all..WinkLOL sure before we actually have the dance n eating part ya lets run n catch one another have some kisses n sayin I love u also yep gettin wet in the ocean seriously me n u r really in a very romantic mood we need to meet up one day in real life dead serious sona my love..WinkEmbarrassed i'm lookin forward for our hot date lol..WinkEmbarrassed so wat u thought of yesterday's DEK epi?? cause me jus loved it really cant get the Manveer's scenes out of my head haayeee sachii love them to the core..WinkEmbarrassed n also did u watch Sajda tere pyaar mein my love??Wink
see we r soo much into manveer dat on our date also we r discussing manveer n DEK...hahahah...i just luved da entire week u know...n sajda..i just want aaliya to leave fast n wanna see her training done by ranveer...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by -rianne

hmm ya itna comfortable she feels with uv.. it was nice to see that
even when he wanted to aply the lipstick to her n told her that its every gals dream that he
do their lipstick...she gave a jealousy reaction backLOL
yep n u know all dat make over scene n entire bedroom scenne n dance scene dey werent lukin as if dey r frends it seemed as if dere r man n wife...da way he was completely on her while she was applying lipstick...n he was gonna kiss her...he way he was sitting in front hof her...only wives change n do make up infront of dere man...not infront of dere frends...n while walkin down da stairs dey luked soo perfect...Wink
ya they looked really perfect together.. like husband n wifeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rianne

ya they looked really perfect together.. like husband n wifeBig smile
hain na...i wish to see dem lyk dis only offscreen plus onscreen...

..KpopIsLife.._RiaNa_

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

see we r soo much into manveer dat on our date also we r discussing manveer n DEK...hahahah...i just luved da entire week u know...n sajda..i just want aaliya to leave fast n wanna see her training done by ranveer...Wink

ofcourse we r addicted to Manveer they r our daily dose lunch breakfast dinner all we want is Manveer seriously soo even on our date we jus want Manveer lol..WinkEmbarrassed

ya love me also loved the entire week n loved UV's dialogues OMG OMG especially the one where he says hum tum ek kamari mein band ho aur chabe ko jaye somethin on this line lol..WinkEmbarrassed n the other one about her lipstick OMG tht was really hot n then Uday zippin her kameez uufff i jus went to 7th heaven hayyeee sachii...Embarrassed

ya me too i also want her to go n start her training with Ranveer OMG they would be awesome as a couple really after he carryin her in his arms uufff ya they'll make a mindblowin hot couple as well..WinkEmbarrassed
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

ofcourse we r addicted to Manveer they r our daily dose lunch breakfast dinner all we want is Manveer seriously soo even on our date we jus want Manveer lol..WinkEmbarrassed

ya love me also loved the entire week n loved UV's dialogues OMG OMG especially the one where he says hum tum ek kamari mein band ho aur chabe ko jaye somethin on this line lol..WinkEmbarrassed n the other one about her lipstick OMG tht was really hot n then Uday zippin her kameez uufff i jus went to 7th heaven hayyeee sachii...Embarrassed

ya me too i also want her to go n start her training with Ranveer OMG they would be awesome as a couple really after he carryin her in his arms uufff ya they'll make a mindblowin hot couple as well..WinkEmbarrassed
yep n da way uday laughed out openly after a long tym...or else 4 da 1st tym...was mind blowing...i just cant get enough of dese 2...

..KpopIsLife..

-WhySoSerious- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhySoSerious-
-WhySoSerious-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nasghar

im fine sarah, so whats up?

and pari yes, ill wait for ur pm, and im doing nothing now only chatting with u guys and the tv is on... what abt u?

alright then my sweetiepa..Wink n ya me also jus chaten with u lovelies n also have the TV on as well since its 5:45pm here might as well get somethin to snack on lol..WinkEmbarrassed so sweetie hows ur studyin goin??Wink

my study is going fine, right now on vacations , so its relaxing... so whats new? ur studies are going good right? 

..KpopIsLife..

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
chaloo yaar ria n my sweet heart angel...i have to leave its already 1 here n have to get up again at 3:30...sooo have to leave...will catch u tomorrow 4 sue...inshallah...tc...bye...n sweet dreams of manveer n priyash...do pray 4 priyash..marraige onscreen plus offscreen...Hug

..KpopIsLife.._RiaNa_

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasghar

my study is going fine, right now on vacations , so its relaxing... so whats new? ur studies are going good right? 

me also on vacation since we already had this conversation about spring break lol..Wink ya me also relaxing but still have assignments to do cause our science professor loves us soo much tht she gave us three different packets to do n there all do after break so i'll probably be doin them over break as well really eeewww..Ouch anyways overall my studies r goin awesome did great on my exams did really excellent on my presentations so yep me doin pretty good thnk god cause i had a hectic week really i'm soo happy for spring break now i can rest for a week..WinkEmbarrassed

-WhySoSerious-

Go to top