India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A better option for RaJig

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
So now that I have given up on a Rashi redemption track I am trying to figure out some other ways for this couple to work and for her to gain some kind of lost ground.

I can think of only one. Jigar. At the moment he is playing a love-sick puppy who jumps at his wife's every whim. BUT... and this is a very big BUT... if CV's were to change that... and turn him into a bad boy. No make that a wicked boy rather... then we might have some luck.

We know Gopi suffered at Ahams hands and audiences loved it. They will feel the same way about Rashi if she suffers enough at Jigar's hands. But the key word is suffer. He must make her life a living hell. Gradually audiences will be bought over and given enough time and suffering they will change their minds about her.

It would of course help if she is also shown changing/improving during this track. They don't need to change her character completely. She can still be a modern girl with new/fresh ideas for the family. But in a much more positive role this time. Jigar's "modern bad-boyness" can be a perfect foil for her "modern-girl goodness" Not sure if I am expressing this quite right here... soz guys.

Any other ideas? I am rather looking for some positives here please Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Jitu-doc4everSandy914ashy924FlowerHater-AmalAziz-Nihira-fanChacchaQueen.BeeANJ4CintilaJustlikethat1-Eris-

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
awesome post as ususal !!Clap

But i doubt if the cv's would change jigar's character completely for starting raji love story...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadashy924ShaunSA-AmalAziz-Queen.BeeJustlikethat1

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
u will never get it.. do u??Wink and u r never tired of this.. LOL  so keep going good luck..

munnihyderabaddoc4everashy924-AmalAziz-ShaunSAJustlikethat1

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

u will never get it.. do u??Wink and u r never tired of this.. LOL  so keep going good luck..

I have not forgiven CV's for messing up Rashi redemption track if that's what you're asking LOL

I don't know. It just bugs me. And when something bugs me I can never let it go. It enfuriates me to no end that they let Rashi become so evil as to be beyond redemption is most peoples eyes. I mean why the hell do that? They could have done so much more with the character. And with the couple. And yet they chose such a dogawful option!

Angry Angry Angry

But enough ranting. I said I wanted positives! Big smile

And besides Jigar turning bad-boy is not such a bad idea. He could be in an accident and cause him to have a personality change. Stranger things have happened in serials. And SNS CV's know how to make the impossible possible.

munnihyderabaddoc4everashy924-AmalAziz-CintilaJustlikethat1

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Lovely post shaun.
So how can jigar turn bad towards her. Kalakaris need to be revealed before him which kind of looks impossibleUnhappy
May be rashi has some past, rashi's ex loverWink and jigar comes to know about it somehowLOL

munnihyderabadashy924Chaccha-AmalAziz-ShaunSAJustlikethat1

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Jigar as the bad boy hmmm thinking. If he gets a new wardrobe and looks hot then am all for it.why does this idea sound so familiar? Oh yes coz i wrote a ff on similar lines!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Jitu-ashy924ShaunSA-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1Queen.Bee

-Jitu- Goldie
-Jitu-
-Jitu-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@Shaun

You know when Rashi was brought back to MM...I wanted Jigar to turn into a bad boy..lols...to fight with her..if she does any kalakaries, confront her. would have love to see them doing kalakaries on each other.

but those stupid CVs will remain stupid forever...

@Vibz

yeah..that was your best ff...Tongue

Edited by BlackSonic - 05 April 2012 at 1:29am

munnihyderabadashy924-AmalAziz-ShaunSAJustlikethat1Queen.Bee

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Jigar as the bad boy hmmm thinking. If he gets a new wardrobe and looks hot then am all for it.why does this idea sound so familiar? Oh yes coz i wrote a ff on similar lines!!

Can you provide a link please vibz. I would love to read it and see how you dealt with the thought especially it's effect on RaJig. Cool

In terms of looks/wardrobe Vishal would make the perfect bad boy! He is so cute that having a wicked personality to contrast would be just... well wicked! Evil Smile

Girls would lap it up like crazy. You know how they love bad boys! Tongue

Any other options guys? Surely Jig turning bad can't be the only idea!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadashy924-AmalAziz-CintilaJustlikethat1

Go to top