Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

My View On Current Mallika and Rohan Track (Page 2)

saya312 Senior Member
saya312
saya312

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Great posts and such valid pointsClap I've no idea why i'm still watching this show :( 

I've tried and tried to understand Nidhi's POV, but failed. Ashu accepting Mallu's proposal is definitely going to happen and I don't have any sympathy for Nidhi. 

As for Rohan, Nidhi has been taking this relationship too much for granted. Rohan developing some feelings for Nidhi makes sense, but his crossing over to the dark side??? why? and to become SRK's character in Darr? can a sane person become an obsessive psycho lover overnight without any provocation or precipitating event? I don't know...probably should ask a shrinkSmile 

I think the CVs have run out of ideas. These are last minute desperate attempts to salvage the show...

cheersbloom Newbie
cheersbloom
cheersbloom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saya312

Great posts and such valid pointsClap I've no idea why i'm still watching this show :( 

I've tried and tried to understand Nidhi's POV, but failed. Ashu accepting Mallu's proposal is definitely going to happen and I don't have any sympathy for Nidhi. 

As for Rohan, Nidhi has been taking this relationship too much for granted. Rohan developing some feelings for Nidhi makes sense, but his crossing over to the dark side??? why? and to become SRK's character in Darr? can a sane person become an obsessive psycho lover overnight without any provocation or precipitating event? I don't know...probably should ask a shrinkSmile 

I think the CVs have run out of ideas. These are last minute desperate attempts to salvage the show...

Nidhi has been taking every relation for granted.. First she traps Ashu with all the adrak chai, changing curtains, methi muthais, roses and becoming his 7 am alarm clock.. n then dumps him without a fight or argument with her Baba or even without trying when he needs her the most.. how could she leave him wen he was injured n so mentally disturbed n without telling him?? why did she do the natak of going n searching for him when everyone thought he was dead.. N regarding rohan she has been over friendly with him, she keeps on telling him that no one understands her like rohan does not even ashu.. n that rohan brushing nidhi's  teeth scene was so disgusting..
Nidgi will learn a lesson from Rohan if he becomes negative bcoz then like ashu he will not be quite n keep sulking n crying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saya312

aarch Goldie
aarch
aarch

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Mehek nice post.

Mudra 100% agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

Go to top