Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

2nd Anniv Spl OS- 'Coz You're Worth it! <3 (Page 10)

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Originally posted by princess163

*Jumps and hugs Shikha*Hug
I am honoured to know that I induce someone to express their thoughts freely. I agree, sometimes, you just find yourself capable to comment on someone's work and hence, I too don't comment that oftenEmbarrassed When I do, its more like a convo, than a comment.LOL All I attempt to do is to describe what I imagine in my head in words, and if i am successful at that, I am glad for my task is accomplished.
I am one of the privileged night read writers?Shocked 
Dancing Once again, I am truly honored. I am not the kind of person who needs heavy emotions or elaborate settings, or huge events to be happy or sad. I can laugh on a joke for several minutes and cry for a friend's pin-prick for hours. Though I have learnt to deal with extremely tense and heavy duty emotional situations, yet I find pleasure in things like a book, or a walk on the grass barefoot. thats me!
I know!! I am one who has apologized several times without fault to end tiffs coz I don't like it, but it all has to be withing limits. If blamed for no fault of mine, I too reach a breaking point where I can do anything to salvage what I value the most-my self-respect. I don't have a problem in changing/adjusting for others, but I can't change the basic things I believe in and stand for. 
Thanks for the wishes. It a new phase thats awaiting the 20-yr old me, and I am nervous as well as excited about it. I hate PDA too, and thats how I wrote the embarrassed feelings of Geet, for the girl wasn't embarrassed at all as these things are common for people these days. I think these things are personal, but sometimes, to profess your love, or to confess your mistakes, in front of the world, to have the courage to lay yourselves bare is what makes it not only tolerable, but commendable.

P.S.- I LOVE your lonnng comments and would love to read even longer ones. You are always welcome on my threads and I will always look forward to your presenceEmbarrassed 
You know what I was quite unsure about few thins of my previous comment. I was wondering..if i was being rude or something like that by comparing your works to another. I never expected your reaction to be this. . . quite frankly. I would want to elaborate on it before I proceed more. There are few things which define me, which make me what I am, and I can't like or at least understand a story which is beyond my liking, or definitions. For example I never understand loving two persons at a time. Though there are enough movies and books on this concept, i still find it unnerving.LOL
But I love your works, 'cause I find your thought and ideologies very similar to mine. I love walking on grass too. As a matter of fact, I was quite obsessed with grass especially when i was a kid, and when i used to visit one of my friend's place, who had a very good lawn with thick green grass, i always used to suggest to play something, sitting on the grass. ROFL..
I laugh for no reason too. There are times when me and my bestie talk nothing, just look at each other and burst out laughing. There are times when we find everything in the world funny. There are also times when simple things hurt you. Of course I don't cry, though I want to. . . I can't shed tears. ROFL. Yes I know these things are as common as taking oxygen for respiration. Yet I sometimes feel that these things are personal and better kept that way. Yet I do agree to what you said. Besides, what we like in a fiction need not be what you like in real life. Mera bas chale toh I would ban the words Boy friend and Girl friend. ROFL.
PS: I am waiting for that SS of yours to read more about Jaan ke Janu ji and his Jaan.

Well, there was nothing rude about the comment, trust meSmile You need to offer no explanations at all!Hug Some stories, though well-written do seem to unreal. Guess, we are yet to ex[perience a lot in life. I don't know if my FF will go the same way, but my one shots are basically ideas drwn from my life, so they will be closer to reality always. I do enjoy un-real stories too...but only the happily unreal ones, coz I take them as pure fiction, just a figment of my dreams just like love itself is to me. Loving two people at a time...hmmm...haven't experienced the love of even oneLOL but yeah, simultaneously, two people is a bit unreal? I mean, the form of love has to be different. I am gonna prove that in the part two of the OS i wrote a few days ago(I don't know if u read it...it was a Deveet one in part 1) 
Yeah, we seem to be pretty similarEmbarrassed and I am glad to find someone similar to me here on IF coz generally my ideologies, and likes don't match with other people easily. The words GF n BF seem degrading somehow due to the way they are used now. Thats precisely why Maan in Bond beyond words will never mention something like GF, and will stick to these cute little namesEmbarrassed
I am not sure when I am updating the storyConfused, and I apologize for leaving everyone hanging. But, that one requires time, and I lack that. OSs are easier to write.
Hope to write soon thoughBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrat

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

awww princess that was just awesome
i had tears in my eyes by the end
there are no more words to describe it

thanks a lot LaadoEmbarrassed
I hope they were happy tearsTongue
To hear that my story touched someone soo deeply, makes me feel honored
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love2_soma

as u say its a true incident...i must say...d girl is very lucky to have someone like him in her life...
awesome...
thank u very much...
loved it...

Yeah, thats what I thought when this happened!
Thanks for reading and appreciatingSmile
TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

...Tongue

4 pming me dear...Big smile

for ur all updates...

keep the  job up dear..Clap..

keep ing dear...Big smile

lov,Heart
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfused

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...ConfusedOuch

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...Cryme uncontorled sob.sob..Cry

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

Go to top